Shop Kroger

R_Bert

• 2 weeks later...

If Kroger has to make a choice, between Moms against guns and open carry, I dare say Moms will win. As has been stated in other post, Kroger sales groceries. Moms buy groceries. :meh: Don't give them an issue and there won't be one. Keep your gun out of sight.

Amen!

"Moms" are using staged photos as propaganda. Most real moms that follow the MDA believe the photos are, let's call it what it is, "men caught in the act". To see someone OC is uncommon. To see an AK is just plain propaganda. I selected some comments to remind us who these people are. Most ignorant and some angry.

upajahe9.jpg

5yvyhu8e.jpg

Edited by D3vo

"Moms" are using staged photos as propaganda. Most real moms that follow the MDA believe the photos are, let's call it what it is, "men caught in the act". To see someone OC is uncommon. To see an AK is just plan propaganda. I selected some comments to remind us who these people are. Most ignorant and some angry.

upajahe9.jpg

5yvyhu8e.jpg

At this point I wouldn't be all surprised if they are hiring people to do this so they can take photos to validate their manufactured crisis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point I wouldn't be all surprised if they are hiring people to do this so they can take photos to validate their manufactured crisis.

This. Seems TTAG pointed out an example or two.

I have been saying this since the long gun deal began in Texas and all that crap at Target started that these were all scam photos staged by the Moms organization and that for the most part is all fake and staged. Probably husbands of many of the Moms that do own the Long guns. If it happens just one time that someone gets pinned down and asked the right questions Moms will be caught dirty and that will be the end of them..........jmho

Who would carry an AK like that?  It's a set up shot..  Normally if it's one of the OC antagonists, you'll see it slung across the chest.  This guy appears to be actually shopping, so he would throw it on his back so that it wasn't getting in the way of his arms while he grabbed stuff off the shelf and in the cart.

But the propaganda works for a lot of their idiot followers, their comments validate this theory.

Edit: I was wrong, this is one of the OC idiots.  He was just arrested recently for interfering because he chases cops around and records them.

Edited by Sam1