Gun show Murfreesboro TN Sept 6-7

A friend went just to buy some H1000 powder from David. Was told that it was all going to somebody in Shelbyville, so there was none for sale to the public. Very disappointing for him after he called and asked about it.

All the powder seems to have went to an out of state gun show. Luckily A-H Reloading had what I needed so the gun show was a complete waste but the day wasn't.
I went today as well, 9-11. Only did half the aisles then quit because it was too hot and humid, which was made worse by the good crowd. Even though I got there at 9, I got one of the last parking spaces in the lot. People were circling like vultures for spots to open up when I left. I did see a few fair deals on accessories or small misc items, but only one used gun from a private party with a fair price, a blued Ruger Security Six in 85% condition for $380, I'd have offered $340 but didn't want it bad enough. All other guns were overpriced by at least 5-10% and many were much higher, which is unfortunately typical of most gun shows. One guy near the front had 3 nice Ruger Mark III 22 pistols which had a few upgrades, but they were pretty well used, missing original parts and factory stuff, and yet he still wanted $1200 each. I figured he will probably die with those guns at that price. The only deal I got was from a fellow TGO member that I met at the start. Probably could have found a few more things to buy but I walked away early due to the lack of proper AC, and I did turn down several good accessory deals because those sellers were offering 22lr for $0.10 per round or higher, and I refuse to buy anything from scalpers.

I was there early this AM, 9 or so, place was packed, had to breathe air that someone else had breathed 3 or 4 times

already. Talked to a buddy of mine for a while. Bought a bottle of water for a $1. Decided the AC on ny F-150 felt better.

Oh, well.........

A friend went just to buy some H1000 powder from David. Was told that it was all going to somebody in Shelbyville, so there was none for sale to the public. Very disappointing for him after he called and asked about it.

don't remember any one calling but j Phillips from Shelbyville

but tell you what my number is 615-497-4205 call me I have 1 8 pounder of h1000 l;eft I didn't have any 1 pounders I will bring it to you

All the powder seems to have went to an out of state gun show. Luckily A-H Reloading had what I needed so the gun show was a complete waste but the day wasn't.

well I guess that's my fault Conway was supposed to deliver Friday but it didn't make it and I had to leave thursday

I sell powder to butch at a and h as well thanks for your buisness

Edited by dlm37015

I met Sam in Memphis early this morning with some H1000 powder. It is now in Murfreesboro at the show. We triy very hard to give good customer service; if I dropped the ball, I apologize!
  • Like 2

I met Sam in Memphis early this morning with some H1000 powder. It is now in Murfreesboro at the show. We triy very hard to give good customer service; if I dropped the ball, I apologize!

This is true customer service!!! Can not ask for better.

Edited by RED333

Thank you David, when I saw this I ran over to the show and picked up the H1000.
VERY AWSOME!!!!!!
  • Like 1

I wanted to go, but only needed some 45 gr soft point bullets to reload some .22 Hornet. Called David and he said he didn't have any. He's going to try to get some this coming week. So, life is good! Weather is supposed to cool down next week, so maybe the next show will be more comfortable.