Vendor Name Contest

Doing a little contest to come up with a vendor name for my Cerakote business.  My current Facebook page name is Sigbrown's Gun Works.  

https://www.facebook.com/amendment2customcoating

Not really feeling the name.  So I thought I'd ask you guys for suggestion.  This will be the name I will be using for my FB and TGO Vendor account.

Here's how to enter the contest.

1) Post a reply on this thread with a suggestion for name

2) Like and Share my FB page.  This is not required for drawing entry but doing so will enter your TGO username twice into the drawing. PM me your FB Username so I can match it up with your TGO Username.

Contest Rules:

Everyone that does the above will be entered into a drawing for a pistol slide refinishing in a single color of your choice.  

I will enter your TGO username into Random.org to select the winner.  Drawing results will be public.  

Entry will be closed on Thursday September 4, 2014 at 12 midnight CST and winner will be announced following on this thread and by PM.

From the list of suggestions, I will pick the one that I like the most.  That person will get a choice of complete pistol refinishing or AR15 platform refinishing.

Cerakote is â„¢ so it can't be part of the name

Your suggestion cannot be one that someone else has already made

One submission per person

Please do not post any other types of replies on this thread.  Want to keep it clutter free.  If you have any questions, comments, or if there is something that I have overlooked, just send me a PM.

Edited by sigbrown1297

I never even thought of that when I posted it.

Yikes, that might not be the best logo. 

Oh well, I tried and failed but that's the norm for me anymore. 

It was all for the Lulz man. For the Lulz.

I got a good chuckle out of it, thought you were being tongue in cheek. Thanks for the laugh!

• Like 1