Holly Bobo

Murgatroy

I'm sad about this one too... I'm amazed that someone was evidently able to go to the house and haul this child off kickin and screaming and no one seemed to notice... If i remember right, didnt a little brother see this guy lead this child off..?' or am i imagining all this...?

leroy

It's still a long way from being closed. They said they found her skull but not her actual remains. Now if her remains are not in that immediate area there are new questions as to how it got where it was found and where is the rest of her remains? They also said that they are almost 100% sure that area was searched in the original search and the Skull was not found on the first search. Is there a third person now implemented that moved the skull to where it was found?

Some one ask about her brother?  Holly's brother reported that he did see his sister walking into the woods with a person dressed in camo clothing. If that was my sister and we lived in an isolated area like they did I'm going out and see what was going on with my sister. That was the only time in the entire case that I believe he was mentioned as a witness to anything..................Still to many unanswered questions in this case..........................jmho

ive always thought the brothers statement was a little wonky. it just dosent happen

ive always thought the brothers statement was a little wonky. it just dosent happen

I mean if you saw a strangler leading your sister into the woods and you lived in an isolated area like Parsons would you not knock the door off the house getting out there to see who your sister is with and ask her to come back to the house. I probably  would have even had a gun with me to make sure she was safe and make sure we both got back to the house safely. I think brother knows a lot more and I think authorities think so too but not wanting to show their hand on him yet.................jmho

I mean if you saw a strangler leading your sister into the woods and you lived in an isolated area like Parsons would you not knock the door off the house getting out there to see who your sister is with and ask her to come back to the house. I probably  would have even had a gun with me to make sure she was safe and make sure we both got back to the house safely. I think brother knows a lot more and I think authorities think so too but not wanting to show their hand on him yet.................jmho

+1, I think there is something wrong with that picture. A presume she did not know the perps and would of resisted them so it would of not looked like it may of been her boyfriend. I would also like to know more about the supposed video, do they actually have it? I know they will not, and should not tip their hand yet but it will be interesting to find out how many people saw the video before someone reported it.

Well not only do I want these guys to not walk but I would not like to see anyone else connected to it not walk either. If the rest of the body is not found near the skull then there is another person out there that moved the skull to that location so it would be found but hunters. I don't think it would be Mushroom hunters but makes no difference. It was found none the less...............jmho

Well not only do I want these guys to not walk but I would not like to see anyone else connected to it not walk either. If the rest of the body is not found near the skull then there is another person out there that moved the skull to that location so it would be found but hunters. I don't think it would be Mushroom hunters but makes no difference. It was found none the less...............jmho

More than one set of remains has been found because a dog dug up part of them and carried them somewhere else.  It could easily be that a domestic or wild animal moved the skull.  Also, remember that a skull is, more or less, round.  That means if a body isn't buried then once the connective tissues, etc. holding the skull to the rest of the remains are gone then the skull can roll down a hill, etc. and end up a good distance away from the rest of the remains.  Likewise if the remains are buried in a shallow grave and are later exposed by animals, erosion or so on the skull could roll away from the location of the rest of the remains.  So, even if the skull was found in an area that had been previously searched and even if it wasn't there at the time (rather than simply being overlooked) that doesn't mean any human agent was involved in moving it.

Edited by JAB

Well, the prosecutors are going for the death penalty, so they must have some pretty compelling evidence.

Hopefully they found the right guy.  Sometimes I get a vibe that for highly publicized cases they grab the most likely guy  to give the appearance of doing something.   The time frame to arrest someone has been longer than usual, though, so hopefully they know something that will lead to justice.

Calling the crime is apparently an art form.   By going for death, they *want* you to believe their evidence is overwhelming, at least.   In a case like this going for any other punishment or lesser charges are like saying "my case is weak".    It wouldn't do to try to prove manslaughter or something in a case like this.

Edited by Jonnin

Hopefully they found the right guy.  Sometimes I get a vibe that for highly publicized cases they grab the most likely guy  to give the appearance of doing something.   The time frame to arrest someone has been longer than usual, though, so hopefully they know something that will lead to justice.

Jonnin.... I think you are exactly right... VIZ : The Cumberland county thing where four dope head kids were found murdered execution style at Crab Orchard and all the sudden two other older dope head adults were charged... I say "baloney".... These two older dope heads no more murdered these kids than i killed Cock Robin...

I think it was most likely a professional job because these poor kids saw something they shouldn't have seen... The killers came and went and are still takin care of business (...the drug business, that is....)... The Cumberland county sheriff knows that and is tryin to keep a lid on things... I also think that lots of time there is lots of abject fear of having to deal with these real killers; and i understand why... If ya decide to take them on; ya better be the real thing....

Be careful where ya go in the woodzier parts of these plateau counties.... Ya might see the wrong thing....

leroy

• Like 1