308 CMT Potential Group Buy?

MacGyver

• Admin Team

I had a nice conversation with Jeff over at Cross Machine Tool the other day.  He mentioned that they'd love to follow up on last year's AR15 group buy with an AR10 buy.  I know that we've got a knife buy that everyone's been saving their pennies for, but I thought I would throw this out there to gauge interest.

I've built a 308 on one of their first billet receiver sets, and I can say that it's absolutely one of the highest quality receivers I've put my hands on.  Here's a link detailing the set:

https://www.cmttac.com/308-CMT-Billet-Combo-Sets?product_id=115

If you're interested in pricing, shoot me a PM.  I'll just say that it's very attractive!

So, who's interested?

• Like 1

Ya know, I spoke w Jeff at Rockcastle as well. I guess we were waiting for the post to surface on doing the 308 run, and discussed it. The CMT billet components are better than nice,and when i think complete would be just as nice if not better than my 716. Count me in for sure MacGyver!

• Like 1
Dude, with the exception of fine tuning the gas system I finally finished my CMT 308 on Sunday. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow. It is super tight. I couldn't imagine it being built any better.

Now I have a 308 SBR on the bench coming together. I am completely out of gun funds...

PM sent. I am totally in... Won't be able to afford to eat but I need to lose some weight anyway...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.