Help for a fallen brothers wife.

173rdABN

I just got back from my brother in arms funeral in Wisconsin, and then helping his wife out in Chicago to fix up their house a little so she can stay in it. I'd rather not get into details about what happened. But he lost the great fight at home, and his wife needs our help. As a brotherhood from Battle Company we have done everything we can to make sure she can pay for the funeral and do the repairs to her house before the winter comes. She could use more support and help, and anything she can get will not go un-noticed by her or Battle Company to help support one of our own. If you can give even a dollar, it would make a difference. Please, help us support Michela in her struggle.

Here is a link to the Go-Fund me page we are using to raise money for her. 

http://www.gofundme.com/e2mgsg

Long story short, it's enough to cover the funeral. The 2nd to last night I was there the furnace died. $5500 to put a new one in. Michela and tommy got the house together to remodel it as they grew together in it. It needs some major work. And he isn't around to do it now. I got her $317 of groceries and the insulation to finish her basement. That's the best I could do.

Thank you so much for donating and helping! Edited by 173rdABN

It looks like they hit their goal but I'm sure more can't hurt.

Exactly.  GoFundMe takes 5% of the donated money and WePay charges 1% to get the money transferred. So really the goal should be about $10,700.

173rdABN, Does she have a PayPal account?  I would send her a donation.