Quote issues

I would like to know why when I prepare to use a quote from another member and I click on the quote tag it puts that persons quote up 2 or 3 times in the area I am preparing to post in. Can this issue be fixed or is it something I am doing wrong?  Thanks Bersaguy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know why when I prepare to use a quote from another member and I click on the quote tag it puts that persons quote up 2 or 3 times in the area I am preparing to post in. Can this issue be fixed or is it something I am doing wrong?  Thanks Bersaguy

Not sure what you are using as far as a browser goes but I use MS Explorer (this post) and Chrome on my table and they both only place the quote once. I did use firefox once and it had issues displaying the text box but the quote was only once as well on that one too.

Quote button is likely getting a double click instead of single one. Haven't we been though this before with your mouse, or was that some one else?

Logitech mouse, right?

Single click a folder or file on your desktop. Does it open the folder or file? Then it's actually sending a double click signal (unless you have that set in advanced folder options).

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

ok , thanks guys. Yea it is a Logitech Mouse but no on the desk top openings. If I want to open a desk top Icon I have to actually double click it to open it up. I just went and tried it to open up my desk top TGO Icon and I had to double click it to open it. May be time for a new mouse. I will go in my junk computer room and dig out another one sometime today. Again thanks.... :up:

ok , thanks guys. Yea it is a Logitech Mouse but no on the desk top openings. If I want to open a desk top Icon I have to actually double click it to open it up. I just went and tried it to open up my desk top TGO Icon and I had to double click it to open it. May be time for a new mouse. I will go in my junk computer room and dig out another one sometime today. Again thanks.... :up:

Well, sounds like it's not double clicking with single click then, at least not all the time. I had one that was sporadic about it. It's a well known Logitech failure.

But maybe mouse is fine and you just get all excited when quoting folks sometimes and click the quote button twice, I dunno. :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot