The ammo beotches live on

Dustbuster

is that the Walmart with Spanish everywhere inside and outside the store than a normal walmart? If so didn't someone get shot there a year or two back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had to guess, I would say that it's either the Dickerson Pike location, the Antioch location, or one of the Nolensville Rd. locations. Just a guess, though.

Edited by tartanphantom

I don't know about the shootings at the Dickerson Rd. Ghettomart but I do see every time I pull into the parking lot (undercover police operation in progress) signs all over the place. I do normally check the ammo case but unless the price is right I still prefer to get my ammo online.

There is so little capitalism left in this country that scalpers abuse what feedom is left in the market. Bad part is that those who patron scalpers for their "services" perpetual this nonsense even further. If demand is really as high as it is, I would expect the manufactures to either meet that demand with more supply or for them to raise prices to market equilibrium. Since this isn't happening on the manufacturer's side or even with the retailer for the most part, scalpers will do it for them.

Box limits set by the retailer is just a mechanism to curtail scalping, and from what I've seen, it isn't working.

• Like 1

the .22 situation blows.   I am shooting it as I please for now.   I will be pissed if I have to quit because I run out.   Yeah the ammo company's have that to deal with.   ;)

I wish i liked shooting bigger stuff near as much.

I'm with you, Mike. Shooting the .22 is just so much damn fun. I'm gonna miss it when I run out too.

It's called capitalism, welcome to the new normal ...

Beats waiting for Obama to appoint and ammo Czar to decide who gets ammo and how much. LOL ;)

Edited by BigK
  • Like 1