TGO Runt 4

I am pretty sure the Runt would become an EDC for me.  It looks like a practical work knife.

I'd prefer it in Tuxedo with a TGO logo same as the Godfather.   Same finish on the blade too.  Not a fan of Talon

and same number as before if possible.   

I look forward to pics of samples of this knife.

Edited by Mike.357

I am pretty sure the Runt would become an EDC for me.  It looks like a practical work knife.

I look forward to pics of samples of this knife.

Same here. I liked the first Rockeye we got but it was a bit too big for my tastes. Pending what this one looks like I may get in on it. As light as the Rockeye is for it's size the runt must be a featherweight.

As light as the Rockeye is for it's size the runt must be a featherweight.

The ProTech site lists it as approx. 2 oz.

That puts it the Gerber LST class. Yeah, flaming to come for mentioning a "cheap" knife, but I like the Gerber line.

I've had several for EDC that are more than 20 years old, and just recently broke the blade one of them. Long, complicated, and embarrassing story.

Anyway, I think the Runt will be a great little knife. A wee bit more costy than the Gerber though.

......Anyway, I think the Runt will be a great little knife. A wee bit more costy than the Gerber though.

I like my Gerber MK I and II but they aren't knives I'll be carrying.  :rofl: .  I'm be looking forward to the Runt as it's a practical knife that will see daily use.

Guys, for the same price we may be able to get a TR1, which is the perfect size, I thought they would be much more I love these knives and they would all be Tanto, what do you all think? this is just a sample pic i found

pt-tr11_zps293742a7.jpg

Edited by willis68
  • Like 2

I can dig a tanto. My motivation is a good carry knife though. This seems to be slightly larger than my volt 2 which I edc. Seems just about right.

I have a stainless TR2, same size as these guys and it is the perfect size, 

This is the TR1.3, the updated TR1 it has a 3 inch blade as opposed to the 2 inch blade of the Runt, This one is DLC coated I think This with our 3 Bullet Holes logo would look damn good, Thoughts?

TR-13-large_zps0458a45f.jpg

Edited by willis68

Yeah it would have the sleek but utilitarian look I like. I would prefer a black blade on this one though I know may be the minority haha.

This one will be a DLC Black blade, 

it will look just like this except it will have our 3 bullet hole logo and possibly a Black Lip Mother of Pearl push button

TR-13-large_zps0458a45f.jpg

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1
I still really want a runt, but I'm more than happy with this, too. And I like tanto blades. Probably 70% of my knives are tanto, and the profile on that one is killer awesome!

In. Of course. But probably just for one. This one is more hightech looking... I wanted multiples of the runt when I thought it might be coming with wood scales. I'm itching for something really beautiful. Maybe I should go Newport or Half-breed... dunno why that standard grip and smaller blade looks so pretty to me.
  • Like 1
Wow, 45... that thing is a beast! I'm suddenly more excited abiut the direction this is going. I know it can't happen, but how crazy would it be if there could be some way to work the logo into a cutout pattern like your scales? Like each side has a shiny aluminum frame and the black scale on top, but the TGO emblem is cut through the black to reveal the aluminum below. Too crazy, I know!
  • Like 1

If you can get this model Runt in a Tanto , I'm in all the way.

imagejpg1_zps7a738e5a.jpg

She's purdy and has class , Tanto just makes her a cutter ....

Ok I'm drinking and stepping all over everyone's feet , I'm gonna shut up.

Willis , you are the knife man and I need to follow , not try to lead. I'm sorry ....

Edited by Fourtyfive
  • Like 2