TGORuntback_zpsbad3e928.jpg

Tanto Blade, Stonewahed

TGORuntTanto1_zpsc42c5cd5.jpg

TGORuntTantoBack_zpsdbf07bff.jpg

CLOSED, EXPECTED DELIVERY MID MARCH!

Edited by willis68
  • Like 4
Oh SNAP!!! IN!! Tanto!

I'm so excited about this! Love the two-tone, and I'm super stoked that the logo is going to make it onto the knife! I thougt long and hard about messaging that idea to you this morning, but decided against it... just let it be, I told myself. Hahaha! You're too friggin' good at this. :-D

I'm definitely in for at least one, #15 again please. As we get closer to the end, I may add another 1 or 2. I'm trying to balance this with an AR10 and glass purchase. ;-) Edited by musicman
  • Like 1

Dave is telling it straight on the maple burl. Pretty stuff, but not consistent. Here's a pic of my Godfather/Godson, both maple burl. They came from two different vendors...

IMG_1022a_zpsba83fccc.jpg

PS, mosaic button on the Godson

PSS, I'm in. Standard blade

PSSS, Willis, I'm probably gonna wind up dying from this all bean diet :)

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 2

Dave is telling it straight on the maple burl. Pretty stuff, but not consistent. Here's a pic of my Godfather/Godson, both maple burl. They came from two different vendors...

IMG_1022a_zpsba83fccc.jpg

PS, mosaic button on the Godson

PSS, I'm in. Standard blade

PSSS, Willis, I'm probably gonna wind up dying from this all bean diet :)

That top one matches my Sig , they need to get together .....  :rofl:

photo_zps06208f91.jpg

Edited by Fourtyfive

Here is a Two Tone LG

LG161-T_zpss62dcf8f.jpg

When I originally mentioned this to Dave, we were to pay $10.00 more for each knife done this way, then he thought about how cool it would be to do this run this way as no other Runt forum knife was made this way, he waived the price for us!

Edited by willis68
  • Like 3

Here is a Two Tone LG

LG161-T_zpss62dcf8f.jpg

When I originally mentioned this to Dave, we were to pay $10.00 more for each knife done this way, then he thought about how cool it would be to do this run this way as no other Runt was made this way, he waived the price for us!

Oh , thanks pal , now I may need two ...... love it !

If only we could get guns as nice as these knives for $200 and under .....

Now I see , this is sweet !

PTR307-2_zps3ff0ba64.jpg

Edited by Fourtyfive
  • Like 2

That's beautiful! So where will the logo go? I don't guess I'm quite clear on that. Wanted to ask earlier but didn't want to jumble up the thread. (Didn't want to be the first anyways  :cool: )

Dave will be sending me pictures of the sample, I will post it when I get them but it goes on the back of the knife

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

Ok , it's time to beat the war drum on this puppy. Ladies and Gentlemen let's sign up ! You have two choices of blades even ! I have 3 of these (2 smaller) , they are an executive style pocket carry no worries style knife , if you don't want to worry about losing private parts or cutting your fingers then throw her in the safe !

Well crap. Guess I'm in too.... :pleased:  For #18 if I can. Not sure how that works since I missed out on the last run. 

Edit: I'm gonna go with the regular blade.

You are in luck, as the Godfather #18 is going to my stepson for a Christmas gift, so #18 Runt4 is yours!

• Like 1

To be honest with you guys, I was not that excited about this knife at the beginning, but after talking with Dave this morning, the Runt4 is one of the coolest knives they make and definitely the worlds best small switchblade, now  I am quite excited about this one!

• Like 1

Nice!  I am in for two:  1 with regular blade & 1 with tanto blade.  Usual serial #39.  I would also like to get the other knife to be either serial #38 or #40, but if someone already has claim to those, then any number is fine on the second knife.

EDIT:  I now see we can get the same serial# for the regular & tanto blade knives.  So, #39 for both of mine, please!

Edited by Reservoir Dog
  • Like 1