2014 TGO Black Friday Ads Compilation

TGO David

got on, got a shotgun, chose an ffl, then it said OUT OF STOCK as I was ready to put in my payment F U Buds lol

Similar here. I was trying nonstop from 7:30-9:15 EST, and was eventually able to add each of the sale guns to my cart, but the site always crashed during the checkout process. The products alternated from showing in / out of stock, to showing sale / regular prices, and sometimes not even showing at all.

I don't have a problem with limited quantities and big traffic, but with such poor website performance you don't get a fair chance to even try. It would be like Walmart running a big sale then when you are lucky enough to get there early enough to grab the rare product and place it in your cart, you run through the checkout lane and the cashier says her register is broken, or she just walks away refusing to take your money, or somehow that item magically disappears from your cart.

So buds gets a capital F in my book, for knowing what to expect but not having proper website infrastructure in place, and for most likely only having a very small quantity of the low price guns available to a select few that probably got sold through an alternate method. And they surely lost other sales too, because the site still sucks even if you try to purchase something else. I heartily give them a one finger salute. Edited by wileecoyote

Not sure, the ad does not say. I read a comment on SlickGuns or Facebook that it may be in store only. I hope not because I plan to grab one of each pistol for $99.

ETA, just went back and read the slickguns post again.... Says online only.

Description: Bud's Gun Shop Confirms Black Friday Online Deals - Emperor 12GA Pump Shotgun - $49, Canik 9mm Handgun - $99 - DO NOT CALL, ONLINE ONLY. SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8:00 AM EST. Limited Quantities.

Thanks!

$53.25 for 1K 55gr solid copper slightly blemish bullets + free shipping + no tax :)  I bought 1K before and it's really good just remember to crimp and your good to go, made in usa or australia not really sure .  got 2K this time :)

http://www.theamericanmarksman.com/CopperHead-223-Remington-55gr-BT-SOLID-COPPER-silghtly-blemished-bullets-Certified-for-use-in-California-1000-count-FREE-Shipping-BLACK-FRIDAY-SALE_p_279.html

Edited by cgpeanut
  • Like 1

$53.25 for 1K 55gr solid copper slightly blemish bullets + free shipping + no tax :) I bought 1K before and it's really good just remember to crimp and your good to go, made in usa or australia not really sure . got 2K this time :)

http://www.theamericanmarksman.com/CopperHead-223-Remington-55gr-BT-SOLID-COPPER-silghtly-blemished-bullets-Certified-for-use-in-California-1000-count-FREE-Shipping-BLACK-FRIDAY-SALE_p_279.html

That's a good price for plinking bullets. I grabbed 1k for now.

I just placed an order, or tried to, at Cabelas. There site crapped out while the order was processing. I'm not sure whether or not they received my order, but it does appear they've charged my card for it.

They have free shipping, and some pretty good deals as well.

edit to add: They did get my order. Cabelas has good customer service.

Edited by gregintenn