Michael Brown's criminal history

Ron_TN

Whatever he did.. a young kid is dead.. that is the sad part 

I blame his parents.. 

True that.......and thankfully it was the criminal that was killed and not the officer.  I am so pissed off at the media and general public who have no idea what happened; nor do they want to look at the facts presented to the Grand Jury.  Nor do they understand use of force, disparity of force, how fast one can close 30', or what they would do in a similar situation.......other than crap their pajamas.  It is a lynch mob mentality.  Not only do I feel sorry for officer Wilson, but to all LEO throughout the country that are being vilified.  It is only going to make their job much more difficult and dangerous.  But let one of these critics get their butt in a critical, life-threatening situation and guess who they will call on first?   

• Like 1

True that.......and thankfully it was the criminal that was killed and not the officer.  I am so pissed off at the media and general public who have no idea what happened; nor do they want to look at the facts presented to the Grand Jury.  Nor do they understand use of force, disparity of force, how fast one can close 30', or what they would do in a similar situation.......other than crap their pajamas.  It is a lynch mob mentality.  Not only do I feel sorry for officer Wilson, but to all LEO throughout the country that are being vilified.  It is only going to make their job much more difficult and dangerous.  But let one of these critics get their butt in a critical, life-threatening situation and guess who they will call on first?   

It is funny how that works isn't it? If a big shot gets his butt in a situation and maybe a life threatening one the police is who they call for help. It is those same POS big shots that are the first to criticize those same police officers for doing their job. All I can say is police officers are all in a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation every time they make a move. Sorry bad guys but I choose the police officers as the ones I trust at the end of any day. ............jmho

I do think it matters, because POTUS said he was having DOJ pursue the case further.  And as soon as this calms down, be assured there are more suits coming against the cop/police department.

The Court should be pursuing charges against the witnesses who lied during the hearing.

• Like 5

No matter the media spin and the baloney; or discussion over past sins public and hidden; Michael Brown decided to whip a cop as a follow-up to strong arming a store clerk over a bunch of cigars...

That's thuggish behavior by anybody's yardstick of behavior; and I figure that aint the first time he used his strength and size as tools for intimidation

It turns out that was a bad decision... Serious trouble ensued...

Michael Brown should have not made that life changing decision...  I can have some sympathy with his parents, who i believe turned a blind eye to bad behavior; but I've got no sympathy for Brown... I'm also sorry that Darren Wilson had to do what he had to do as well...  

Michael Brown reaped the whirlwind.... let it be...

leroy

Once more, leroy speaks truth. I always enjoy your posts.

No one is born bad or with intentions  to  join a gang or shoot a police officer....
Like I  said..I blame the parents.. they are responsible ot raise a young man up with morals and integrity and a whole lot of others things to do the right things...

In this particular case I agree, the parents are not model citizens and probably did little to bring him up right. But there are some that are bad all on their own, no matter how good their homelife.
  • Like 1

i have seen some of best parents in the world raise some of the meanest most dangerous sons and a few daughters that ever walked the earth and everyone that knew the parents could not explain why the children turned out so evil. Doctors and scientists have all said that it is a genetic issue they call a bad seed. It comes from someone in the family and is not able to be detected till they see how the children grow up. In Michael Brown's situation the evidence is in the pudding and the pudding is still showing their a$$es in Ferguson, Missouri and even were balling and crying to the UN.  I really believe that was an Obama Plan because the UN is getting in December to act on their Small Arms Treaty on December 24th and I have no doubt Obama's organization arranged all of that deal to get their deposition read in front of the UN. I'm sure Michael Browns parents could not have got that done on their own....................jmho

• Like 1

Hey guys!......let me ask ya'all one question....( but i'd like this to be heard by all blacks in this county )  what if Michael Brown had gotten hold of the officer's gun....he was half ways in the car had his hand aound the gun...fate had it the officer got him off or .....bang the officer would be DEAD......with out a doubt.  He almost had it.....think about that!!!!!!    No one i've seen or heard of on TV ever mentioned that fact.   Does his Mother think her gentle giant would not have killed him.  He didnt have his body half inside the car to kiss him. 

• Like 2

Hey guys!......let me ask ya'all one question....( but i'd like this to be heard by all blacks in this county )  what if Michael Brown had gotten hold of the officer's gun....he was half ways in the car had his hand aound the gun...fate had it the officer got him off or .....bang the officer would be DEAD......with out a doubt.  He almost had it.....think about that!!!!!!    No one i've seen or heard of on TV ever mentioned that fact.   Does his Mother think her gentle giant would not have killed him.  He didnt have his body half inside the car to kiss him. 

The point that everyone is missing is that those choosing to riot, or protest or otherwise fuss, do not believe the version of events we now know as true. They instead choose to believe that Officer Wilson rolled up and opened fire on Mike Brown the second he stepped out of the vehicle.

I think that is something that a lot of folks are missing. There is a certain segment that is refusing to accept the facts as we now know them. That segment is instead choosing to believe that this young man was gunned down in cold blood. 

Nothing will change that opinion, and trying to talk sense into them is just wasting your breath.

The point that everyone is missing is that those choosing to riot, or protest or otherwise fuss, do not believe the version of events we now know as true. They instead choose to believe that Officer Wilson rolled up and opened fire on Mike Brown the second he stepped out of the vehicle.

I think that is something that a lot of folks are missing. There is a certain segment that is refusing to accept the facts as we now know them. That segment is instead choosing to believe that this young man was gunned down in cold blood.

Nothing will change that opinion, and trying to talk sense into them is just wasting your breath.

I assumed that was a given conclusion.
Who did not expect these people to riot no matter the outcome?
They are no different than our president, they refuse to accept the truth and have no respect for the law.

Someone said it was the parents fault for the death of their son. That is true but our entitlement society thanks to liberal government policies are as much to blame.
  • Like 2

All... While not quite on target with the details of Michael Brown's poor decisions and subsequent demise; i found a very interesting article on Breitbart this morning that gives a very interesting view into the thoughts and musings of ivy league academia and the media re the "black justice problem"... I recommend you read it carefully...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/27/Cornell-West-The-End-of-the-Age-of-Obama

Here is the "money quote":

...Because we have a Jim Crow criminal justice system that does not deliver justice for black and brown people, and especially black and brown poor people.”... Cornel West to CNN

Folks need to think about the implications of this statement (...which i believe is patently not true....), and the fact that it is widely believed in some quarters of this country...

Enuf said....

leroy

Edited by leroy
  • Like 2

Like I told my wife, people are looking for any reason to riot and loot. If the decision was that the officer was not going to be prosecuted people were going to riot and loot. Now had the grand jury decide to prosecute those same people would have been so overjoyed they would have rioted and looted. Just saying those that riot and loot generally look for ANY reason to do it, good or bad.

• Like 3

Like I told my wife, people are looking for any reason to riot and loot. If the decision was that the officer was not going to be prosecuted people were going to riot and loot. Now had the grand jury decide to prosecute those same people would have been so overjoyed they would have rioted and looted. Just saying those that riot and loot generally look for ANY reason to do it, good or bad.

Yep.

I have felt the exact same way Dolo. People like the people protesting and looting in Ferguson would have rioted and looted if the grand jury would have brought officer Wilson up on charges. Those people are bused in by the Race Baiters just for the purpose of looting rioting and burning down buildings. It is these organizations of Race Baiters that are keeping the racial flames burning and causing the unrest. For the most part the racial divide was on the heal and the wound that is open and festering could be healed completely if these organizations were dealt with and the people that need to deal with it are the Black people that can see these organizations for just what they are. Trouble makers that profit on the backs of the poor black people and accomplish nothing more they dragging the good Black people backwards with their riots and looting. There was not one POSITIVE thing accomplished by the riots and looting in Ferguson.......................jmho 

How about this for some history. 

I don't guess evil white conservatives will be rioting over this.

A two-year-old case involving the shooting death of an unarmed 18-year-old white man by a black police officer is gaining attention on social media in the wake of this week’s protests and rioting in Ferguson, Missouri.

Gilbert Collar, a white, unarmed 18-year-old under the influence of drugs was shot and killed Oct. 6, 2012, by Officer Trevis Austin, who is black, in Mobile, Alabama. Despite public pressure for an indictment, a Mobile County grand jury refused to bring charges against Officer Austin, concluding that the officer acted in self-defense.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/#ixzz3KPrLCec6 
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Brown and Officer Wilson is old news I done forgot about it. Only Brown I'm thinking bout is Charlie Brown and his spindly Christmas tree. And I'd say it's reasonable to believe 90% of America is with me. We got a short attention span.

However, I am eagerly awaiting the next major shtstorm.

How about this for some history. 

I don't guess evil white conservatives will be rioting over this.

A two-year-old case involving the shooting death of an unarmed 18-year-old white man by a black police officer is gaining attention on social media in the wake of this week’s protests and rioting in Ferguson, Missouri.

Gilbert Collar, a white, unarmed 18-year-old under the influence of drugs was shot and killed Oct. 6, 2012, by Officer Trevis Austin, who is black, in Mobile, Alabama. Despite public pressure for an indictment, a Mobile County grand jury refused to bring charges against Officer Austin, concluding that the officer acted in self-defense.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/#ixzz3KPrLCec6 
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Historic cases, Brown's criminal record, all red herrings. What's important are the facts on the ground: Was Brown behaving in a way that justified Wilson shooting in self defense? As soon as you go off on that other shit, you have the left-wingers pulling "So it's OK to shoot someone just because they had a record?" shit. And they're right and you fell for their trap.

Historic cases, Brown's criminal record, all red herrings.

Not at all.

What's important are the facts on the ground: Was Brown behaving in a way that justified Wilson shooting in self defense?

Yes, as proven by a court of law.

As soon as you go off on that other ####, you have the left-wingers pulling "So it's OK to shoot someone just because they had a record?" ####.

IF officer Wilson knew Browns record he would have most likely already had him in custody. Also, IF he knew his record he might have called for backup and Brown might have realized that he was outnumbered and be alive today.

Point being, there are hundreds of similar cases and some people accept the courts ruling and some don't.