Secret Santa.. show us what you got....

I finally get to post what I received ..and OMG.. loved it..   

A really nice throw( horse themed..:) 

A beautiful Pashmina scarf ( horses on it) 

and  the Gospel  of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ( a Book)

You hit it out of the ballpark.. :)

Thank you so so much 

Whoever you are.. you rock and you made my day.. (WP_20141227_003_zps8ddee083.jpgand weeks to come:) 

Placeholder  

Edited by Oma Sourkraut

I ordered my person's gifts yesterday! Glad I went ahead and did it. I'm just having the company I ordered from ship it directly to them as a gift. That way I don't have to go to the icky post office and suffer in those lines.

I had to do the same thing. I'm traveling a lot for work so it made things simpler and my giftee should have received his gift on Black Friday according to UPS.

Got my gift today! It's a waterproof shaving kit bag that's actually made from recycled fire hose. Can't say I've ever seen one of these before, and my mind goes crazy as to what else you could put in this bag. Definitely a unique and awesome gift! Thanks secret Santa! I wish I knew what your screen name was, but I do know your name is Matt!
63650B36-0DF6-4FC8-800A-5C4B543667C4_zps

3952ADD6-D85F-4B77-8120-D56508008FF4_zps

• Like 5

Got my gift today! It's a waterproof shaving kit bag that's actually made from recycled fire hose. Can't say I've ever seen one of these before, and my mind goes crazy as to what else you could put in this bag. Definitely a unique and awesome gift! Thanks secret Santa! I wish I knew what your screen name was, but I do know your name is Matt!
63650B36-0DF6-4FC8-800A-5C4B543667C4_zps

3952ADD6-D85F-4B77-8120-D56508008FF4_zps

That's cool
my gift came over the weekend. my wife was waiting on a couple of packages and opened it when it came. she was very confused when her package contained (sorry, no pics):

-pocket knife
-two key chains
-glock pen
-pocket flashlight
-package of utility flame pouches
-small pelican case

the look on her face was priceless. she just stood there looking from the label to the contents and back. after laughing for a few minutes i let her in on what was so funny.

thank you, santa. the utility flame was something i had never seen before. very cool. everything will be put to good use.

Just received my Secret Santa package. Santa brought me a first responders bag, along with a Gerber knife. 

The bag couldn't have come at a much better time, because I was about to order something to use as a first-aid bag for the truck. And the knife, well, you can never have too many knives. It will definitely be put to good use.

Santa, Thank you very much. Your gifts to me are greatly appreciated. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you, again. 

tgo_zps11c8a7da.jpg

• Like 1

Got my gift on Saturday, but haven't had time to get a photo uploaded till tonight. Got an AR range bag, which is awesome.  Will make it much easier to load all my mags and take them with me in a better bag than what I have been using.  Thank you for the great gift

cc828330-b29b-45ed-a66d-71083a934986_zps

• Like 1

Can't show you...cause I'm still the resident non-tech dinosaur; but my Santa did good!

Got a Kershaw  Blackwash 4-piece set with a great looking Tanto blade, flashlight, mini-tool, and dog tag. And even a Winchester Bore LIght!

Awesome!

Kershaw set goes in my glove box, and the bore light...well maybe it too. Never know when I'll need to look at another gun. lol

Thank you Santa!

• Like 2