Prepared Solutions Holsters

I have run across a local veteran owned Kydex shop that is putting out some of the nicest holsters I've seen. Their IWB holster has replaced my use of the INCOG and even my SuperTuck. It is very comfortable and and the ease on taking it on and off won me over. I have one of their OWB's on order and should have it in a couple days. I saw one at the shop and was extremely impressed. Fit and finish were top notch and even had me considering replacing my beloved RCS Phantom's. They also have a ton of different Kydex color and pattern options to choose from.

If any of you guys are already running their product let me know what you think of it. The owner said they are expanding into the competition market as well. Trying to fill a void on some products Bladetech and a couple others aren't meeting.

http://www.prepared-solutions.com

Facebook:
https://facebook.com/preparedsolutions?refid=13

IWB Holster:

f302d0522835367985613670601cad99.jpg

OWB Holster:

935114998b689d4c838c387190850fe3.jpg

Competition Setup:

29abf7a0c3feaf2ff6aea2b63bfe5826.jpg

Paddle Holster:

7dc5b7cccd624f4087f1745a140f1fce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Ghost and all.... Been meanin to post a great "thank you" to ya RE:  Prepared Solutions... I ordered a paddle type OWB holster from our man for my Glock 20... It came within one week... The quality is right up there with the best and the holster looks a lot like my OWB by Dale Fricke...

Thanks for lettin us know about this local valuable resource....

leroy

Nice looking gear. I checked their website and Facebook.

Apparently they are located here in Knoxville. I assume they don't have a storefront, but work out of their home/shop...is that correct?

I would like to see some of their gear up close. Guess we need to invite them out to some local matches. :pleased:

• 2 weeks later...