Rosie at it again

This is from her Blog,

the family tragedy of jennifer hudson

no words will do

a grief 2 hard 2 comprehend

Guns and domestic violence are a lethal combination - injuring and killing women every day in the

United States. A gun is the weapon most commonly used in domestic homicides. In fact, more than three times as many women are murdered by guns used by their husbands or intimate acquaintances than are killed by strangers’ guns, knives or other weapons combined.i Contrary to many public perceptions, many women who are murdered are killed not by strangers

but by men they know.

• Nearly one-third of all women murdered in the United States in recent years were murdered by

a current or former intimate partner. In 2000, 1,247 women, more than three a day, were killed

by their intimate partners.

• Of females killed with a firearm, almost two-thirds of were killed by their intimate partners.

• Access to firearms increases the risk of intimate partner homicide more than five times more

than in instances where there are no weapons, according to a recent study. In addition, abusers

who possess guns tend to inflict the most severe abuse on their partners.

• In 2002, 54 percent of female homicide victims were shot and killed with a gun.

peace in

peace out

I put a rather lengthy response in my own Blog

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pjblurton

• Nearly one-third of all women murdered in the United States in recent years were murdered by a current or former intimate partner. In 2000, 1,247 women, more than three a day, were killed by their intimate partners.

• Of females killed with a firearm, almost two-thirds of were killed by their intimate partners.

Tell you what. Rather than ban the guns, how about having these "ladies" close their legs and quit F'n crazy guys...

Not meaning to offend any of the lovely ladies on this board, but this bitch chaps my ass!

Guest Verbal Kint
I say instead of banning guns, we get more women interested in protecting themselves and carrying guns so that we are no longer the victims.

+1

So when are you going through your class and carrying your 642 again? Because if it sits there any longer, I'm going to swap the black grips back onto it, give my brother the pink grips, and use the Smith for my own BUG.

:cry:

• Administrator
+1

So when are you going through your class and carrying your 642 again? Because if it sits there any longer, I'm going to swap the black grips back onto it, give my brother the pink grips, and use the Smith for my own BUG.

:cry:

I'll PayPal you the $20 for the grips. By the time she gets around to being able to carry it, the nursing home won't allow her to have it.

54 percent of female homicide victims were shot and killed with a gun.

I am curious how the others were killed. Obviously Rosie has missed something here that tells me if guns were all the sudden gone from the face of the earth. Then psycho boyfriends would find some other tool to use.

Intimate partners, Mike, not necessarily boyfriends. My money is on them being bludgeoned to death with a big latex sex toy. How's that for a tool.

On the other hand, the first time I read the original post, I thought it said inmate partners instead of intimate partners.

Some people need to play on the freeway.

Intimate partners, Mike, not necessarily boyfriends. My money is on them being bludgeoned to death with a big latex sex toy. How's that for a tool.

:cry: I was thinking the same thing. Was it a boy or girl? Does it matter they used a gun? Wouldn't they have killed them anyway?

Reminds me of the useless statistic quoted by an anti gun/phsyc major at a party one night:"I would venture to guess that 99% of tean suicides where a gun was used occured in a house that had a gun readily available to the them" :doh:I think I pissed him off when I responded by "and you went to school to learn how to formulate assumptions like that?"

Guest rlrm777

Archie Bunker said it best.....

"Would it make you feel any better little girl if they'd been pushed outta windows?"

Witness the epidemic of knifings in the UK.

Guest Valkyrie
+1

:D

Touch my gun and I will end you!! Maybe if I wasn't at work so effing much I'd have time to take the class AND start carrying! :bat:

I'll PayPal you the $20 for the grips. By the time she gets around to being able to carry it, the nursing home won't allow her to have it.

You're not funny either! :D

Guest canynracer
Touch my gun and I will end you!! Maybe if I wasn't at work so effing much I'd have time to take the class AND start carrying! :D

You're not funny either! :D

I think you are gonna prove rosies point....

if you do end him...please dont use a gun, it'll make the rest of us look bad...use a carrot...or a FORK!!!!

:bat:

Guest Valkyrie
I think you are gonna prove rosies point....

if you do end him...please dont use a gun, it'll make the rest of us look bad...use a carrot...or a FORK!!!!

:D

Oh don't worry... it'll be something slow and painful. :bat: