The Official "What Santa Brought You For Christmas 2014" Thread

MrBrian

• Administrator

Well Played Sir...., Well Played.

Because all the other 1911s are just copies!

I have to admit... the Colt Gold Match in my safe, owned by my grandfather, tugged strongly at my heart strings in this decision.  It's a bit of a sentimental decision as much as a practical one.  :)

• Like 1

I have to admit... the Colt Gold Match in my safe, owned by my grandfather, tugged strongly at my heart strings in this decision. It's a bit of a sentimental decision as much as a practical one. :)

I can understand that. I have a 1959 National Match my wife's grandfather gave me. But in the end decided on the MC Operator to go with my LW Champion Operator. It was a tough decision between the Colt Rail Gun and MC Operator. The MC Operator just felt better between the two samples I have handled, nothing I could put my finger on.

It's a 30-30. Got plenty of character not shown well in the photos but I love it. It's a real deal hand me down rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. I love my. 35 but wouldn't mind picking up a .30-30 since you can actually find ammo for it.

I should have taken these pics on Christmas day while they where still shiny and black, but my wife got me a set of Weathertech floorliners for my Tundra

6ab9093630e58e1674c762fa18802359.jpg

6178fd3ecd22b1e1e25533d348bb7db1.jpg

And my brother got me a Rough Country 3/1 level kit for it! Cant wait to get some new wheels and tires now.

741888c3fd6e99af0e45b6a561956feb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Administrator

Reed you're going to love the Weathertech mats.  I've bought them for every vehicle I've owned for the past 10 years or so and they work perfectly.  I run them in my truck also and they've kept the carpet looking as good as new regardless of how dirty, wet and nasty my shoes are when I get in.

• Like 1

I should have taken these pics on Christmas day while they where still shiny and black, but my wife got me a set of Weathertech floorliners for my Tundra

6ab9093630e58e1674c762fa18802359.jpg

6178fd3ecd22b1e1e25533d348bb7db1.jpg

I got a set of weathertech liners for my FJ as well. I'll post a pic when I get home and install. Edited by Lumber_Jack
  • Like 3