The Official "What Santa Brought You For Christmas 2014" Thread

MrBrian

Lots of great presents in this thread. Santa is indeed wonderfully pro-gun and generous. :-)

I acquired some new firearms earlier in the year, so I'm taking it easy on Santa this year. I'm only asking for 2 gifts from the fat man, both being delivered this week...

Qty = 6 brand new Glock 21 Gen 4 pistols (.45 ACP) with night sights, extra mags, and a laser-etched gold state police badge on the slide. Obtained directly from the agency with a few extras. It's good to have connections. :D

GunAnnual_Glock21_Gen4_hero-copy.jpg

And a mint condition original factory Williams High Speed pinball machine, my favorite from the golden age of pinball.

High-Speed_0001_Full.jpg
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1176

I'm super stoked with the gifts above, but they pale in comparison to the best gifts of all: I thank God that I was born healthy in a free pro-gun country to a loving family and raised in a Christian faith, so I learned just how lucky and blessed that I am in comparison to so many others that are ill, oppressed, defenseless, alone, without religion, or otherwise suffering in the world. The fact that God has allowed me to receive so many other gifts in addition to these core blessings is almost inexplicable, thus I plan to use every single item and resource at my disposal to share and help others as much as possible, and I view every single day as yet another gift and a new chance to make a difference with someone in some way.

Edited by wileecoyote
  • Like 5
Good guns. I have two of the RIA 9mm at the moment. both the standard GI model. One all orginal, and the other has started to be modified a bit with a little slide/frame fitting, trigger job and of course some better sight.

But do wish I'd had the Tactical to start with...lol.

Merry Christmas.
My AR pistol in my build thread is my Christmas present. Told my wife not to buy me anything (she did end up getting me a couple tools I needed, know because she verified what I was looking for) because I bought the parts to finish that pistol over the past 4 weeks.
  • Like 2

No firearms this year, however I'm pretty stoked about getting this-- it was a totally unexpected gift from my father-in-law... heckuva guy... I married well!

and yes, although they look like "stock photos" these are pictures of the actual instrument, courtesy of Sweetwater Sound.

CAXM140327-front-large_zpsbfaf339a.jpg

CAXM140327-angle-large_zpsec202e3a.jpg

CAXM140327-backbody-large_zps6a6329bf.jp

CAXM140327-detail2-large_zps53387fc7.jpg

Edited by tartanphantom
  • Like 10

No firearms this year, however I'm pretty stoked about getting this-- it was a totally unexpected gift from my father-in-law... heckuva guy... I married well!
and yes, although they look like "stock photos" these are pictures of the actual instrument, courtesy of Sweetwater Sound.

CAXM140327-front-large_zpsbfaf339a.jpg
CAXM140327-angle-large_zpsec202e3a.jpg
CAXM140327-backbody-large_zps6a6329bf.jp
CAXM140327-detail2-large_zps53387fc7.jpg

Nice

Wow.... He brought you a plastic box... You must have been a really good boy...

Yup.

So good in fact that Santa also gave me 1000 rounds of .38 Super to run through the object that came out of that now empty plastic box!   :dirty:  

• Like 2