EDC pocket dump pictures

Spots

I haven't seen any threads or post on this in awhile. I always though it was intresting what people carry on a day to day baze. Feel free to post pics as often as you like of pocket dumps. This is mine from today. 1911, plain brushed zippo, Case Large trapper, Leatherman MUT, ezgo vape setup, custom bowie, Jack Daniels wallet, bandana and antique finished knucks.

2015-01-01%2022.05.29_zpsvhxcidnu.png

Edited by Spots

I usually have 4 or 5 of the below items on me at all times when out and about. My main carry is a Gen 3 19 in an IWB holster with a Gerber knife with an led light. And of course my G-Shock and a loupe I just have a habit of carrying. You never know when you need to see something up close. My alternate carry (less carried) include my Shield 9 and a 5.11 light and a ka - bar behind the holster knife. And a spare mag to whichever piece I am carrying. I mostly wear this reversable black/tan 5.11 belt which I love.

8a588bee7408b76ca43cb3d2af9e7a45.jpg

Edited by glowdotGlock

20150102_210417a_zpsea11bdec.jpg

Here is what is on my person (not counting wallet and watch).

M&P 9c w/extra mag

Choice of EDC knife (in no order: Spyderco Tenacious, Cold Steel Recon 1 Mini, SOG Twitch II, Kershaw Skyline). I have others, but they are either only for the collection or too cheap for me to carry and still keep my dignity.

Home made paracord double knot bracelet.

Keys on carabiner with Leatherman Micra.

Fire, first aid etc. in EDC bag.

G.

Edit: For some reason I cannot attach my photo. I'll work on it and get it attached as soon as I can.

Ha! Got it! Helps to read the faq.

Edited by Greg_Mid_TN

And here is mine4e1db420cf4d435bf4864e47f5c9f8df.jpg
Glock 23, Glock 27, eaa 357 mag, extra mag for glock, kershaw assisted opening knife, cheap Sheffield knife, rough rider skinner knife, wallet, two flashlights, lighter, chapstick, and bouncy ball :)

Edited by UncleJak

A pager....either a doctor or a cocaine dealer right?

Medical staff but non-MD. Actually it still mystifies me at times, that pager works in the tunnels, my backyard where there is NO cell service, and in the hospital's elevators. It's loud enough on vibrate to wake me from a dead sleep at 4am(shakes the entire night stand) and somehow the single AA battery lasts for months. :stunned:

Edited by 2.ooohhh
  • Like 1
Maybe it's just me, but I don't get the multiple guns and knives all on your person and the same time... Someone has a pic of three pistols and four knives. Jesus H.! I bet some folks pants look like a sack of potatoes!

I like to be prepared, but comfortable... Edited by Good_Steward
  • Like 1

Medical staff but non-MD. Actually it still mystifies me at times, that pager works in the tunnels, my backyard where there is NO cell service, and in the hospital's elevators. It's loud enough on vibrate to wake me from a dead sleep at 4am(shakes the entire night stand) and somehow the single AA battery lasts for months. :stunned:

That's funny.  I totally know what you mean.  I have a love / hate relationship with my pager.  I love how it always works, even when nothing else will.  I bet mine has been dropped a thousand times, it's held together with silk tape, yet it still works like a champ.  I hate them for that too though; I often wake up at night thinking my pager is going off. 

[url=http://s1207.photobucket.com/user/72-oj/media/WIN_20150103_0844182_zpsd5f5638c.jpg.html]WIN_20150103_0844182_zpsd5f5638c.jpg[/URL]

Gum

Wallet

iPhone 4

Kershaw chive

Couple of pens

Hankie

Keys

Pager

Ruger sr9c

Ruger lcp

While at work, I can't carry the guns, but everything else goes with me with the addition of some other junk and possibly another pager. 

Edited by dats82

I like your gear UncleJak and don't think it's unrealistic at all.

A quality belt combined with quality holsters and appropriate clothing (not skin tight) and it's not a burden.

I only carry 2 handguns with reloads, one fixed blade, 2 folders, a flat sap, 2 flashlights and a BOK these days but find it quite a comfort.

Edited by prag