Our fur friends.

Just to add some cat to the thread (they have fur too).

My brother just got 2 of these (brothers). One is black with white spots, the other white with black spots. For right now, they're still kittens and small. gse_multipart39238.jpg

I want one!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want one!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be prepared to pay.  $15,000 for the two, delivered.

My brother lives in AZ, but the breeder he bought them from is in the Knoxville area.

He's single, makes six figures...more money than sense sometimes.

But, if it makes him happy, and I get to play with them and be "Uncle?"  Win/win for me.  :)   I like both cats and dogs.

From what I understand, if you raise these right, their personalities are more dog-like than cat-like (walk on leash, will fetch, etc.).

Edited by TN-popo

My brother lives in Scottsdale, AZ, but the breeder he got them from is in the Knoxville area.

Be prepared to pay.  $15,000 for the two, delivered.

But, if it makes him happy, and I get to play with them sometimes and be "Uncle", win/win for me.  :)   I like both cats and dogs.

From what I understand, if you raise these right, their personalities are more dog-like than cat-like (walk on leash, will fetch, etc.).

I would have to train them to sit on either side of my chair/throne like they do in the movies.  :pleased:

• Like 1

Be prepared to pay. $15,000 for the two, delivered.
My brother lives in AZ, but the breeder he bought them from is in the Knoxville area.

But, if it makes him happy, and I get to play with them and be "Uncle?" Win/win for me. :) I like both cats and dogs.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to wait til I hit the lottery or believe a kitten will end up on my door step!!
Very cool cats for sure!!!

3%20months_zpsci7ioyge.png

Almost 3 months old.

All my brother's, ahh, cats in one bed.  :)
His girlfriend had just woken up.  Heh, heh...she would be PISSED if she knew I had posted this pic.  ;)

We won't tell anyone...I promise. lololol
  • 3 months later...

This is our largest Fur friend..

Amarillo ,Texas. Tennessee Walking Horse. He is 15 year old now and stands15.2HH tall.. Not a show winner but best bud and such a good natured being. He loves kids and dislikes men . i had him for 5 years and we did ride all over TN when we get the chance

10498452_10202912232101659_2368231662688

Boogy..Our 17lbs Main Coon cat we rescued of the streets.. I had a breeder look at him and says he was more than likely purebred.He is so dog like and constantly purrs. Not a mean bone in his body towards humans.But a lethal killer in the yard.Here you see him posing for Playkitty Magazine.

10389539_10203729837901293_8328245934271

Monty, our Young Williams rescue.. cuddling with Gus.he is fearless but hates being picked up..And he yodels when in a car going to the vet.Monty is NOT fond of car rides.. :)

10622957_10203469202545572_4321685746176

Edited by Oma Sourkraut
  • Like 1

He is a Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog

A very, very rare bloodline.  I have heard about the Alapaha Blues, but never knew of anybody who had one.

I'm told that they are closer to what the original Bulldogs used by the English for bull-baiting were before they started breeding out the aggressive characteristics needed to engage bulls. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I cannot say enough about this thread. It is great!!!! I just went through the entire thing again after searching for it for about 20 minutes. I am sure there is a way to locate a thread quicker but I am not computer literate so I have to just look till I find it. I think it would be a great thing if we could get this thread pinned if at all possible so folks can find it quicker. If that can be done I would sure appreciate....... :up:  :up: 

• Like 1

My remaining two...

Gulf Shores. 

All the kids on the beach loved them and they loved hunting down the beach crabs.

Dogsatthebeach_zpscb9739fe.jpg

DADDY, WHERE THE HELL IS OUR DINNER?

pups-1.jpg

Here's Maggie...I had to put her down last month.  It was a complete surprise...out of the blue she started acting weird and having seizures.

Vet found out it was a brain tumor and said nothing could be done.

MaggieFace1_zps16d90d12.jpg

Two of the three were rescues who won the lottery (we're "those" dog owners).

The one in the blue collar we've had since she was a puppy.  Lexi the Queen just thinks this is how life is.  The other two have had a bit of "reality."

They are / were all scary smart.  If they had thumbs, I'd be screwed.

Dick_zpsfd8ce682.png

I just had to put the 3rd, and last one, down last week.  They all went within about 8 months of each other.

It's part of pet ownership and they had great lives...but it still sucks.  :(

I just had to put the 3rd, and last one, down last week.  They all went within about 8 months of each other.

It's part of pet ownership and they had great lives...but it still sucks.   :(

Really sorry to hear that.  I do believe that dogs that have lived together like that do suffer from depression and it has an effect on all of them once one does pass.  My Weimi is just over 11 1/2, and he has some hip issues, so I know our time is on the down turn.  Hate to even think of that day.

His rough life:

IMG_0236.JPG

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 1

It's part of pet ownership and they had great lives...but it still sucks.   :(

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. It' hurts very much to lose 1 much less 3 in 8 months would be hard for any one....... :( 

I cannot say enough about this thread. It is great!!!! I just went through the entire thing again after searching for it for about 20 minutes. I am sure there is a way to locate a thread quicker but I am not computer literate so I have to just look till I find it. I think it would be a great thing if we could get this thread pinned if at all possible so folks can find it quicker. If that can be done I would sure appreciate....... :up:  :up:

Follow this topic on the top right should make it easier.

Or maybe we just need to pin it.

Follow this topic on the top right should make it easier.

Or maybe we just need to pin it.

Dolo,

For Gus, did you get him through a rescue or was he from a Breeder? Just curious, I have met one before and adored it. I really think out next pup will be a rescued Staffordshire Terrier or Pit Bull type dog, but I would not mind and American Bulldog or one like Gus. Just curious. Thanks in advance!