Coffee Social

We can carpool!!! LOL the monkey and I just moved here! We'll be in Jackson County but still Cookeville.

I can image a car pool of us.  We were be the one car stopped for going 6 MPH over the limit.  Probably 4 of us all loaded for bear with 2 guns each of different makes and calibers  and the officer would insist on running all our serial numbers.  We are going to be late.

Edited by vontar
  • Like 1

GOOD news and bad news, bad news is we cannot get the back room at Shoney's Donelson on tue. its booked starting at 6, GOOD news,being its the 1st little get together we can probably commandeer a few tables and booths in the dining room corner. Its either that or change date, Id rather leave it alone and carry on in the front dining area..open for suggestions remember this place closes late where everyone else closes @ 9 or 10p

Ill try to get there @ 6 630 work pending...

Edited by Dustbuster

I can image a car pool of us. We were be the one car stopped for going 6 MPH over the limit. Probably 4 of us all loaded for bear with 2 guns each of different makes and calibers and the officer would insist on running all our serial numbers. We are going to be late.

That made me laugh WAY to hard! I actually do not have a carry permit just yet. My BIL and SIL and I are going to go together soon. I just let Monkey watch my 6. He takes good care of me. And if we did carpool and I drove, I'd be doing more that 6 over IF I was speeding. But I try to avoid that when I have precious cargo on board.

I dont think 6mph over the limit will be the issue. The issue will be me going sideways the whole time with this wet weather. And getting to donelson with all the bs Nashville traffic. So much traffic.

The issue isn't the traffic, it's the weenies
  • Administrator

Changing the name of this thread.  I had someone contact me and ask me if this was the same series of events that I am putting together for Benefactors.  It is not.

I'm glad you guys are getting together but I need to reduce confusion some.