VP9 Holster?

Guest brainpoo2002

Guest brainpoo2002

Hey folks, anyone know where I can find a decent holster (that doesn't cost a fortune) for an H&K VP9 I plan to purchase tomorrow?

Have you checked with Alien Gear? I do not own one of their holsters yet but have handled one and know a few that do own them and I'll say from what I know of them they are top notch. They are more than reasonably priced and if you ever switch pistols you can send the molded kydex portion back and they'll send you the one for your new pistol free of charge. They are a Crossbreed style holster and will definitely be my next. They are a small business that have experienced some growing pains of the last year due to massively increased demand but they may have that all worked out by now. All holsters are made to order and I think they say 2 weeks delivery time but I know one guy that had his in a week, I've also seen people on their FB page complain of longer wait times but it seems they were warned of possible delays before hand yet still expected that their holster wouldn't be the one delayed. If you're in a hurry or want a 100% kydex holster then going the route David linkked you to would probably be the way to go but it you're like me and prefer the leather backing then I'd look into them. 

I've heard really good things about the VP9's and can't wait to get my hands on one. Hope you enjoy the new toy/tool!

I'm a big fan of Fury Holsters, and am using one of their rigs for my VP9.  They make great gear and are local to Knoxville.  I know some retailers, like Bill's Outpost, carry their gear, but I'm not sure if they have any retailers in Nashville.  You might give them a call to find out.  Just google Fury Holsters.

If not, a lot of their gear is available with a quick ship option.  

A HUGE +1 for Raven Concealment Systems.   They're the gold standard in kydex, not to mention they're the originator of this design of holster that...well, I'll just say that a lot of folks out there aren't very original and leave it at that.

Many of these companies popped up in 2010-2011 when wait time for RCS Phantoms was approaching six months from time of order.  Cut to today, and RCS can deliver most holsters immediately, while the, ah...duplicators, still need a 3-4 week turnaround... 

Been using their holsters since '08 - and I'm still very pleased.  I won't use any other brand of OWB rig...and my soon-to-be-purchased VP9 is going in one.

Edited by Spurholder
  • 5 weeks later...