geez, go to Walmart, LOL

The best thing about .22 rifles is they are cheap.

do you walk gunshows?  there are always 100 dollar rifles there.

I feel your pain. can't have enough

• Like 1

geez, go to Walmart, LOL

The best thing about .22 rifles is they are cheap.

do you walk gunshows? there are always 100 dollar rifles there.

I feel your pain. can't have enough

I haven't been to a gun show in a couple years. I end up walking out way over budget. I may go and buy a new one but wanted to see if someone had an old beater sitting in the corner. I love my M&P 15-22 but sometimes a fella just needs an ol' rifle.

I always seem to be able to find a 100 to 150 dollar .22 at a show.  Most of them are worth half that but all rifles need some love.

Really that kind of money is peanuts and those rifles are easily turned over when done messing with them.   That is what I like best.  You can learn about a rifle and fix it up, make is a shooter for pennies then turn it over when you are ready to move on,

and forgot to mention, it never hurts to ask.  No telling what could be kicked up.  

Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 1

I have an old Sears model 2A (Winchester 141) 14 shot bolt action butt feed........every time I think of selling it I have to think WHY? It is better to keep it as I could never replace it for what I could sell it for!

I am on the prowl for and old one and am gonna keep looking. About 7 years ago an angry ex stole my early sixties Sears and Roebuck Higgins bolt 22. It was my grandfather's and was beat all to hell and there was major slop in the bolt but I loved to shoot it. Killed a many a squirrel with it. I still have his mid 70's Remington 1100 which looks like a brand new one and a .30-06 Woodsmaster.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ballz71
      Sold thanks 

• By wttam
      KelTec Sub 2000 9mm with MCarbo upgrades for sale.  Uses Glock 17 magazines and has maybe 150 - 200 rounds total through it.  Purchased by me new several years ago as a home defense rifle but I migrated to an AR for that purpose.
      See attached pdf for details of MCarbo upgrades.
      M_CARBO - Invoice #122959.pdf
      Sub 2000 alone (with MCarbo parts) - $450 (MCarbo parts totaled $270) Midwest Industries T1/T2 Optics Mount (MI-G2SUB-T2) - $60 Holosun HS515CM - $250 Magpul Angled Foregrip - $20 Price for everything in the picture minus the light is $780
      Just the rifle with the upgrades - $450

Face to Face in Memphis and sign a bill of sale.
      If you have questions, please message me and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking.
    • By Rebels010
      I have a Leupold Mark AR 6-18x40 up for sale. It has the adjustable objective and fine duplex. It is model number 67400. Scope is in great shape minus very faint ring marks and the mark noted in the pic on the underside of the objective. 

$375 in South Nashville or cool springs area. Will ship for an extra $10. 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines