Prayers needed for my daddy.

Cancer is a dreadful disease.  However, it can be blessing to give time to spend time, and to say goodbye.  I lost a parent in a tragic car accident soon to be 14 years.  No opportunity to say goodbye, she died on the scene.  Be blessed that you had time to say goodbye.   Sorry for your loss.

For the ones that have parents or a parent still living, in honor of this man and his loss, just tell your parents you love them, or the next time you see them face to face, give them a special hug.  I wish I could.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss Ben, my prayers with you and your family. Just be thankful that he is not suffering anymore. I lost my dad 43 years ago and I still miss him although it has gotten some better. Cherish your memories and know that one day you will be together for all of eternity.

I'm late here but I want to say I'm sorry for your loss. My dad is 89 and still lives at home with my mom. I dropped by today and he sits under a heating blanket complaining of being cold. I got him another blanket and a beer. I just know something is going to happen soon , I just hope I'm there.
So sorry for your loss. Cancer can take a terrible toll. My family has also been touched by cancer several times over this year, and the feeling of helplessness is only overshadowed by preparing for loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by TMF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.