I am buying a Shield, who has the best price?

Like the title says I am going to buy a Shield to replace the all steel 1911 I have carried for years. 

I am looking for the one without the safety and so far I have found them for $347 shipped, anyone know of any cheaper or any places that give discount to .mil?

Thanks

Hey Mike, you are going to have another weapon inbound tomorrow.

That price is actually what it was last week when I was looking. It seems as though the prices have jumped about $15-$20 now.

I would love to go to Bud's Gun Shop, which is 20 miles away, but before I drive I need to know they have them but it seems like they will not answer their damn phone. I have tried calling several times a day for the last couple of days and I am getting no answer.

Sevierville. Been open, what, maybe 3 or 4 months.

http://www.budsgunshoptn.com/

Pricing not necessarily same as Bud's online though and of course inventory differs.

- OS

Smokey Mountain Knife Works next door actually had Shields cheaper than Buds before Christmas. They were $339 if my memory serves me correctly.

I have been told that someone in Nashville is a S&W LE dealer which would make Shields $299.

cheapest I have seen them is at a "blue label" S&W dealer here at 299.99 + tax + background.  Quantico Tactical.  THat was a special sale I believe, as I think normal price is 329.99. 

Second this.

I am getting one for $269 + tax but I can't say from where. Yes it is perfectly legal what I am doing but I am unsure if I am getting "special" pricing. Should be in my hand for under $335.

Thanks guys.

Glad you got one at a good price my friend........................ :up: :up:

That price is actually what it was last week when I was looking. It seems as though the prices have jumped about $15-$20 now.

I would love to go to Bud's Gun Shop, which is 20 miles away, but before I drive I need to know they have them but it seems like they will not answer their damn phone. I have tried calling several times a day for the last couple of days and I am getting no answer.

I know this is late but during the time you tried to call we had no phone service for 2 1/2 days. Sorry for your problem