NOVEMBER 2008 Shooting Contest

Guest Rugerman

Guest Rugerman

OK, welcome to the first month of our shooting competition.

We will use the following target, to be printed out on standard sized printer paper.

http://www.mrcine.org/downloads/online_target.pdf

Highest score wins. Ties will be broken based on groupings, determined by staff.

Two groups:

Centerfire and Rimfire.

When you are done, tally your score and post a picture of your target (and gun if you want:D) in this thread. Please specify caliber.

We will be shooting from 15 yards, no rest.

10 rounds.

Submit your scores/target by the last minute of the month, central time for you westerners...

Let the games begin. I will be going Saturday :D

PS. If you have an item to donate to Pay It Forward for this, please post what you have in here.

Edited by Rugerman
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honor systems my butt!!! You need to have a supreme court justice witness your shots, and have the target notorized by Mayor McCheese. All pictures must have been taken from the Hubble statllite, and developed at Wal-mart, the Moscow store that is.

Well, I am guessing the honor system would be easier....can you be trusted?

Guest johnmattwill

Ill be the first to admit, I went this past monday to the range....... No chance that Im posting THOSE results.....

I find out fast that I feel pretty confortable at 7 yrds, but 15 yards is a long way!!!!

More practice, more practice, MORE PRACTICE!!!!!:screwy:

Guest tlondon

I will be going to thr range on sunday for a church shoot out so I will post after that. Also I will donate the following item as part of the prize if its acceptable.

beware.jpg

Guest Rugerman
I will be going to thr range on sunday for a church shoot out so I will post after that. Also I will donate the following item as part of the prize if its acceptable.

beware.jpg

Thanks for the donation, we appreciate it!

Ok Ill be first so you guys have something to laugh at & easy to beat.

I had a bad day as you see. LOW!!

I used my Sig Pro 2022 9mm with Georgia Arms 124gr FMJs

15 yards 10 rounds under 10 secs

I’m not sure how you want to score this.

I shot the last 6 rounds at 7 yards on a second target and all 6 was in the 10 ring.

nov1.jpg

nov2.jpg

Guest Rugerman

Um, that looks like it might be tough for me to beat :lol:

So that is 10 rounds at 15 yards? I'd say that is good shooting...

I would say 7 in the 9 ring, 2 in the 8, one in the 7. What do you say? How do you score yourself? you have the best access to what is across the line and what is not.

My score for you would be 86.

Nice shooting JeffsSig !!!!! I did the target at 30 yards and started off great 3 in the 10 and 1 in the 9 ... than it went downhill... I will try it at 15 yards next week..... I am not going to enter the contest ..just want to see if I can put all 10 in the center at 15 yards...

100_01272.jpg

Edited by Kano

Ed Brown Executive Target.. I have a 1911 that can hold 10 shot groups in a ranson rest of 1" at 50 yards.... I am a streak shooter ..when I am on I can do decent groups ..but I have days I just SUCK !!!:lol:

100_0009.jpg

Here is an 8 shot group I did last year at 28 yards hand held with my Les Baer MONOLITH HEAVYWEIGHT

lb002.jpg