Shopper tackles man with gun at Wal-Mart

I like this line of thinking.
Aside from being armed with a handgun, a bit of Brazilian Jujitsu would have been sweet. Maybe a broken nose and lacerations to the forehead due to elbow strikes followed by a rear naked choke that puts the dipsht to sleep.

Wonder how the media would spin a guy getting attacked and defending himself but never upholstering his weapon?

I'm not a big guy nor do I know BJJ... but I was a high school wrestler and I've found that comes back quickly.  Had I gotten loose from the choke hold, it would've been game on in full Ralphie mode...  :)

Ralphie.gif

• Like 6

.....and this is why we should carry open....

I don't generally open carry and I'm not a fan of it vs concealment personally, but I do believe that law abiding open carry can have a positive psychological effect on the sheeple. Not guys dressed like wanna be commandoes with rifles slung over their backs at the local starbucks but more the professionally dressed businessman in nice clothes who happens to have a pistol on his hip at the local drugstore. Making the sight of a gun a taboo as FL has done only makes it easier for the MDA lunacy to commence each and every time one is seen. If seeing a gun on a law abiding citizen's hip were a relatively common occurrence it's much harder for them to make a case to freak out about it. 

• Like 3

This is the exact reason I have been searching for ever for a shoulder holster I want and have not been able to find one in over three years of looking. I really want a tuxedo style cross my back shoulder to shoulder style with a vertical drop but all I have found is horizontal insert holsters............

Foster, 43, was taken into custody and charged with battery.

Let's hope it's a felony assualt charge and he's convicted. If some liberal jurors don't convict him then we all need to go to Florida, stand in the middle of the interstate and make up some chant and demand hot coffee from the police.

• Like 8
I'm really glad this ended as well as it did. Looks like Foster is a big dude, even without bringing a gun into play its fortunate no one got hurt.

Glad I don't have Facebook, I'm sure having an account would only lead to wasting time reading morons on Facebook.
  • Like 3

WOW I really had no ideal there was that much hate for honest permit holding CC or OC American Citizens. Those FB posts were a real eye opener for me and just made me sad for them. I firmly believe that one of the main reasons the US hasn't had to fight a war on our own soil is the armed citizens, but if most of these hot heads had there way this wouldn't be the case anymore. Just look at England in WWII. 

.... I firmly believe that one of the main reasons the US hasn't had to fight a war on our own soil is the armed citizens, but if most of these hot heads had there way this wouldn't be the case anymore. Just look at England in WWII. 

Well, England didn't have to fight on its "own soil" either. They did of course have to fight in the air over their home soil, which only proves that small arms aren't very effective against airplanes. Or incoming missiles. ;)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I don't have Facebook so I can't see the remarks: however, I see a lot of the stupid crap they post on news sites that feed from Facebook, and they are un-nervingly wacky, keyboard commando type comments. Sometimes I wonder if this country is headed into another civil war. Perhaps not soon, but.... Clearly, the morons don't consider who's better armed.

Well in my opinion every one of those people that had something mouthy about a legal HCP man with a gun being attacked all need to go home and place a GUN BUSTER sign on all of their doors and windows and see how long it takes the bad guys to locate them and give them all a learning experience..............jmho

• Like 3
What a moron. You just attack a man because you saw a holstered handgun? And the guy who got attacked really needs to work on his situational awarness. I'm not the sharpest tool, but I tend to notice someone following me from the parking lot. I would have loved for his dumbass to grab someone like my dad. 62 years old, 6th degree black belts in Taekwondo, Judo and Hapkido. It woulda ended great and ths gun would have never left the holster. And the man probably wouldn't have been hurt more than having his breath knocked out by the throw, then the odd sensation of being choked outto quickly to react. Why can't they ever grab the wrong one....
  • Like 1

Holy crap those facebook comments are scary. Many of them are encouraged by this guy

You should look at some of the Facebook pages for the anti gun groups, particularly Moms Demand Action. They don't give ONE HOOT about your constitutional rights and would gladly see all guns magically disappear. Some of them have gone as far as to wish us and our children dead.

Edited by daddyo

What a moron. You just attack a man because you saw a holstered handgun? And the guy who got attacked really needs to work on his situational awarness. I'm not the sharpest tool, but I tend to notice someone following me from the parking lot. I would have loved for his dumbass to grab someone like my dad. 62 years old, 6th degree black belts in Taekwondo, Judo and Hapkido. It woulda ended great and ths gun would have never left the holster. And the man probably wouldn't have been hurt more than having his breath knocked out by the throw, then the odd sensation of being choked outto quickly to react. Why can't they ever grab the wrong one....

That idiot would have gotten the crap kicked out of him by half of Walmart if he did that at the Dickson Walmart.

My wife just showed me another report that showed the HCP holder was black. ... and away we go....

If BHO had a son, he wouldn't be packing. And Al is anti-gun too. Course, their combined entourages carry more heat than a TGO shoot.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1