Slappy

Emerson Horseman and Magpul MS2 Sling

Do you know the dimensions on the Diplomat Gear Briefcase?

Not the exact dimensions...roughly the main compartment is 14" long, 12" tall, 5" wide.  It will hold a lot in the exterior pockets.  I have taken some additional photos w/ objects that I'm sure we are all familiar with to give you an idea of the size.  It is fairly compact, but can hold a lot without being too bulky.  

In the left bottle holder is a full sized Nalgene.  The gun is a Glock 19, it will go deeper into that hidden pocket and the laptop is a 13" laptop which will fit easily inside the main compartment.  I tried my 15" laptop and the length is not quite large enough.

Again, the bag has NO discoloration like it looks like in the photos.  

IMG_4278_zpsbd5b6613.jpg

IMG_4279_zpsfa8ad80f.jpg

IMG_4280_zps4344b13a.jpg

Edited by Slappy

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By NickinTN
      Bought this one and put it together about a year ago just because I thought I had to have an AR... one range trip, at most 250 rounds,  and it just sits in the closet so might as well sell it. 
      Palmetto State 223 Wylde complete upper kit. Stainless barrel, M-Lok handguard.
      Aero Precision lower with Palmetto premium build kit, Magpul furniture 
      Vortex Strike Eagle 1x6 - bought new and mounted to this AR only, comes with box
      Vortex Spitfire 3X  - bought this one for the AR but went with the 1x6 instead. Used it on my Scorpion for a short while, maybe 100 rounds with it on the gun. Comes with box
      10- 30 rd mags, 5 metal ones that I used and then 5 PMAGS new in the package
      1 - 10 rd mag 
      UTG M-Lok bipod 
      Ammo
      3 - 150 rd boxes of Federal AE 62 grain 
      1 - bag of loose ammo, all brass case 160 rounds (yes I counted them...)
      1-20 rd box of Sig Elite performance 

I had a direct mount can mounted so you will notice no flash suppressor, just didn't take the time to put it back on but will before the sell, regular old A2. 
      The pics suck so my apologies for that but feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 
      $1400 for the complete package, not willing to split anything up at this time. 

• By Bad_Bowtie
      Looking for a Marlin 336 in 35 Rem. Looking for a good hunting rifle, doesnt have to be perfect, but not interested in a rust bucket either. Located east of Knoxville but could travel a short distance for the right gun.
    • By Wingshooter
      Wanted: 243Win Bolt Action Rifle
      Prefer: 20-22” bbl, compact, wood preferred but open to synthetic
      Required: accurate shooter 
      This is going to ride in a scabbard on my farm tractor. Some of my cows will be dropping calves soon, and coyotes are hungry. I need an accurate rifle to guard my fields while on the tractor. “Character marks” welcome 😁 Lemme know what ya got
      I can meet FTF in the Chattanooga area. Will also meet up towards Knoxville or Nashville areas for the right deal

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines