back home and brought major pain with me!!

bersaguy

I got home yesterday afternoon late and took Pain meds and went right to bed. Doctor wants me up and about for 15 to 20 minutes several times day. So will post when pain eases up. Made it through thanks to all the prayers from all my friends.......................... :up: :up: Gotta go take something for pain. Will try and post more later.

• Like 7

The pain will subside but the recovery will continue. Follow Doctor's orders and get well soon.

If I listened to what the doctors. If I didn't anything else about this hospital stay I learned to not listen. My daughter tried to carry on a conversation to three different doctors and found out that not only do they not talk with the patient but they don't talk with the patients family members and by the 3rd day were figured that they don't even talk to each other about what a patient care should be. My Daughter finally blew her top and asked to speak with the nursing and the doctors administrators and she finally got her point across only after threatening to call in my attorney. After that is was nothing except butt holes and elbows. What finally set her off was I was in some great pain and she pushed the nurses button and after 20 minutes of no reply she went down the nurses station and my nurse was sitting on her butt sipping a coke. My daughter went ballistic. So listening to doctors will be a NO!!!      They released me to come home and I still had blood in my urine and major abdominal pain................ :rant:  :rant:  :rant: 

Edited by bersaguy

If I listened to what the doctors. If I didn't anything else about this hospital stay I learned to not listen. My daughter tried to carry on a conversation to three different doctors and found out that not only do they not talk with the patient but they don't talk with the patients family members and by the 3rd day were figured that they don't even talk to each other about what a patient care should be. My Daughter finally blew her top and asked to speak with the nursing and the doctors administrators and she finally got her point across only after threatening to call in my attorney. After that is was nothing except butt holes and elbows. What finally set her off was I was in some great pain and she pushed the nurses button and after 20 minutes of no reply she went down the nurses station and my nurse was sitting on her butt sipping a coke. My daughter went ballistic. So listening to doctors will be a NO!!!      They released me to come home and I still had blood in my urine and major abdominal pain................ :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Good grief, what hospital was that at?