TGO Runt 4 Shipping info

Got mine today too! You're right Hipower, seeing the numbers and holding it are two very different things lol.

These are some really handsome knives. I got some really nice scales on both of mine but my tanto has scales to die for :D

Upgrading the button on these was a damn good call Willis, I was a bit skeptical at paying more for a purely cosmetic feature, but damn. This is one well specced out knife, as usual. :up:

After getting them in hand I'm going to have to go back on a previous statement, these are NOT replacing the Rockeye as everyday work knives, they'll fall into carry rotation for times when I want a knife but don't expect to use one for more than opening a box or two or the like, they are just so pretty i 'd hate to see anything happen to them.

Thanks again Willis, very happy camper over here.

• Like 2

Like Hipower said these are smaller than I was expecting.  These are going to feel like I am not carrying anything after carrying the LG101 since I got it.  I really like both of the blades.  

These really exceed my expectations.  :up:

Thanks Willis!

• Like 2

What have you been doing with that 101, planting tulips? ;)

LOL - It gets carried everyday in the same pocket as my car keys so it gets banged up a little.  Don't worry though, I do have another 101 that is in pristine condition.

• Like 1

Re-read my post, and I just want to make it clear.

I'm not complaining in the least. Just making observations on these knives.

They are gorgeous!

I knew these were not really to be a utilitarian/workhorse knife; just pretty much a letter opener, or to carry with dress clothing. At least that's my plan.

And for that...we have a couple of winners.

For my opinion, for looks, these rank right up with some of the high-priced custom knives that willis has shown us.

I have only one knife that will take first place over them in looks. And that is a Kim Breed Damascus Ladder Folder, that I still consider the best looking knife I own.

Edited by hipower

Got mine today too! You're right Hipower, seeing the numbers and holding it are two very different things lol.

These are some really handsome knives. I got some really nice scales on both of mine but my tanto has scales to die for :D

Upgrading the button on these was a damn good call Willis, I was a bit skeptical at paying more for a purely cosmetic feature, but damn. This is one well specced out knife, as usual. :up:

After getting them in hand I'm going to have to go back on a previous statement, these are NOT replacing the Rockeye as everyday work knives, they'll fall into carry rotation for times when I want a knife but don't expect to use one for more than opening a box or two or the like, they are just so pretty i 'd hate to see anything happen to them.

For the first knife of next year, I plan on doing a Rockeye that will be a work horse and not so pretty,one that will be cool but also one we will all be proud to use and abuse 

• Like 3

Got mine today, and they are beautiful!  Smaller than I expected, but I love their size.  Thanks, Willis!

I look forward to future buys, especially a Large Don (HINT! HINT!).  :devil:

i will do a Large Don next year, they are awesome, I am thinking a giant version of this knife would be very cool

Edited by willis68
  • Like 3

Ditto all of that, exactly. I was planning on EDCing these, but they're just too darn nice! What a great problem to have!

I was going to post a family pic, but it would be identical to KahrMan's (except my Rockeye shows even more "character") so I won't bother. I'll show these babies off to a few buddies, then they'll spend the rest of their days on the dresser beside the Godfather where they can be admired every evening, as I place the workhorse alongside for its night of rest.
  • Like 1

Mine arrived as well.  Very nice looking and well-made.  After hearing some other comments I was a little worried about the size, but for my EDC needs, this is a great size.  Let's face it, for most uses you only cut with an inch or so of the blade anyhow.  Already clipped in my pocket and my Kershaw Leek will go in my glove compartment.  Thanks Willis!

• Like 1

I am thinking about taking the belt clip off of mine.  What are they rest of you doing, leaving it on or taking it off?

You read my mind. The clip is coming off mine as well. At least one anyway. I just have to decide which. lol

Got the little guy today as well. Certainly a fine piece of craftsmanship, very nice.

I was thinking of using as EDC too but have grown accustomed to the size of the LG. (Glad others show wear too)

Guess I'll carry both and see which one wins out.

Thanks again Willis.
  • Like 1