aaaaand the idiot/s of the year award goes to...........

That's an old one but still really funny, Good ole Hippies. Pretty sure the marauders would just work up a number 6 on em.

That's fantastic!

For those unfamiliar, this is a number 6. Language is NSFW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM-lxsxeXBI

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 8

That's fantastic!

For those unfamiliar, this is a number 6. Language is NSFW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM-lxsxeXBI

I love it! No matter how many times I watch it I crack up. So many funny parts in that movie. I read recently where Mel Brooks said that if he tried to make that movie now it would not happen, probably right. 

the number six stuff has me laughing.  

No way that could be made today.

My father couldn't understand why I thought Blazing Saddles was hilarious. I will still watch it today and laugh - particularly at "Mongo" and "Headley Lamarr" characters. What's wrong with laughing at stupidity regardless of its roots? I also have Young Frankenstein that I break out every once in a while.

• Like 1
Some guy will really appreciate all their hard work.

My forecast? Some man who was just like any other man, now finds himself with a deathly ill wife and two two starving children in a post apocalyptic hell on earth. He happens upon this group of wonderfully stocked and prepared dipsheets and armed with a simple little revolver and his his freshly seared conscience, he slaughters this entire family. Mops up the blood, drags their retarded carcasses off to the woods about a 1/4 mile down and moves his sick and starving family right on in.

Now, that might be a bit of silly fiction BUT, these people are beyond deluded. They have obviously never considered a REAL man's resolve when his family is on the brink of death because a real man that loves his family will strike the match that sets his soul to burn in exchange for their well being.

Never underestimate a man that loves his family. He might be the best friend you've ever had but he stab you in the throat while you sleep before his family starves and dies.
  • Like 7

Some guy will really appreciate all their hard work.

My forecast? Some man who was just like any other man, now finds himself with a deathly ill wife and two two starving children in a post apocalyptic hell on earth. He happens upon this group of wonderfully stocked and prepared dipsheets and armed with a simple little revolver and his his freshly seared conscience, he slaughters this entire family. Mops up the blood, drags their retarded carcasses off to the woods about a 1/4 mile down and moves his sick and starving family right on in.

Now, that might be a bit of silly fiction BUT, these people are beyond deluded. They have obviously never considered a REAL man's resolve when his family is on the brink of death because a real man that loves his family will strike the match that sets his soul to burn in exchange for their well being.

Never underestimate a man that loves his family. He might be the best friend you've ever had but he stab you in the throat while you sleep before his family starves and dies.

Yep kinda what i was thinking

a real man that loves his family will strike the match that sets his soul to burn in exchange for their well being.

i have to say, i don't think i have seen a better post on tgo than this. these made my day.

thank you, caster.

What can I search for on YouTube to see this? When I click on this is says sign in to watch with no other actions. I am already signed in to ever method on youtube on my phone.

Doomsday Preppers - Doris Day of Doom.  

Not much to see...Just a group of people that can their own food but have no reason to believe they need weapons and ammo to protect themselves.  .   

• Like 1

My father couldn't understand why I thought Blazing Saddles was hilarious. I will still watch it today and laugh - particularly at "Mongo" and "Headley Lamarr" characters. What's wrong with laughing at stupidity regardless of its roots? I also have Young Frankenstein that I break out every once in a while.

I took Jane Babbit to see young Frankenstein. I was a junior in high school.  She laughed so hard I almost got laid.

• Like 2