What's for dinner?

Dang. You both beat up on my...uh make that our 4 day old Papa Murphy's pizza. And by that I mean one bought and refrigerated all that time.

I mean it wasn't bad...but real food would have been better.

The potato soup was from more than a week ago. I figure all the hot sauce I put in it helps compensate.

Read your post. Made me smile and think of my uncle he loved spam could eat the stuff 3 times a day 7 days a week

Whats funny, my wife never knew of spam, or tried it once straight from the can.  She didn't know you could fry it.  She loves it, probably could eat it like your uncle. 

It's been a busy evening, so I'm gonna slam a few tomato sandwiches. A childhood favorite.

Mornings for me aren't usually busy, so my days off from the gym I'll cook a hearty breakfast. Lunch and dinner are meals eaten while I'm working typically,.. And often it consists of small things.. Protein shake or bar, turkey jerky, fruit. Whatever I can fit in my guitar bag. :lol:

I'm so glad you asked.....

Last night I had cream of tomato soup and the most wonderful discovery I made in the past few weeks. If you like grilled cheese sandwiches, you need to try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlTCkNkfmRY

Edited by daddyo
  • Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I made my annual trek to SC this weekend. So I just had speckled butter beans and sweet potatoes with smoked pork. Also had a big skillet of veggies from my garden with tomatoes, eggplant, squash, etc. I need a nap...

• Like 2