What Will All You Gun Store Owners Do......

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

A while back you seemed to be pretty undecided about who you were going to vote for. You were opposed to McCain for personal reasons, but wanted to essentially throw your vote away for voting for Mickey Mouse or Ron Paul or Pope John Paul or whoever. Basically you were set on voting for a candidate who might have scratched your Third Party Itch but wouldn't have been effective at keeping Obama out of office.

Now you seem to be resigned to the idea that Obama is going to take the election this year and then he's coming after our guns.

So, rather than ask what people are going to do after Obama is elected, why not do something a little more constructive and motivate people to vote against the son of a bitch so that we don't have to worry with these silly doomsday scenarios?

Just saying.

You've got two days to make a difference. Crawl out of the constitutional grave you've dug and knock off the dirt. We're not dead yet.

A while back you seemed to be pretty undecided about who you were going to vote for. You were opposed to McCain for personal reasons, but wanted to essentially throw your vote away for voting for Mickey Mouse or Ron Paul or Pope John Paul or whoever. Basically you were set on voting for a candidate who might have scratched your Third Party Itch but wouldn't have been effective at keeping Obama out of office.

Now you seem to be resigned to the idea that Obama is going to take the election this year and then he's coming after our guns.

So, rather than ask what people are going to do after Obama is elected, why not do something a little more constructive and motivate people to vote against the son of a bitch so that we don't have to worry with these silly doomsday scenarios?

Just saying.

You've got two days to make a difference. Crawl out of the constitutional grave you've dug and knock off the dirt. We're not dead yet.

I've already voted, and my vote didn't go to Obama, a 3rd party candidate, or Mickey Mouse.

Yes, my question is a bit hypothetical, but it's still a question I'm curious about. I'm truly intersted in what these men and women will do if/when there were such a ban implemented.

Edited by TripleDigitRide

Just saying.

AMEN IF we gotta go down we go down Swinging, but hopefully McCain will throw the KO

• Administrator
I've already voted, and my vote didn't go to Obama, a 3rd party candidate, or Mickey Mouse.

Yes, my question is a bit hypothetical, but it's still a question I'm curious about. I'm truly intersted in what these men and women will do if/when there were such a ban implemented.

Good for you. Now follow through and get more people motivated to vote against Obama so that we don't have to worry about what if situations. And like him or not, the only effective means of voting against Obama is voting for McCain.

We're not out until it's over. We haven't lost until the last poll closes. We can entertain ourselves with this type of thread for the next four years if we lose... but we haven't lost yet.

Guest clutepc

One thing this election is doing is proving the point that everyone needs to be more involved, learn how the politicians are voting and their stand on different topics throughout their term in office.

Then we need to vote them out of office the next election if the are not doing the job. (eg..Jimmy Naifeh )

They need to be held accountable for the things they do and right now they can just about get away with anything the way I see it.

This would possibly help keep people like Obama getting this far in a election..

I have a feeling Obama's past will catch up with him on Tuesday..

........When Obama Bans All Firearms?

Go get another job.

Obama cannot just up and ban guns even if he is the president. But should congress pass some all encompassing bill I am pretty sure he would have an orgasm as he signed it into law.

Exactly, and if the dems get the seat they need, it will happen sooner than later. An orgy that would make Paris Hilton blush.:eek:

Guest Astra900

An author, I think the name was Calire Wolfe, wrote it best.

It's too late to save the system, it's too early to start shooting the bastards.

I make no prophecies, just brace for impact people. Incoming. The bogey will soon become the bandit.

His policy for 'clean' energy isn't to ban it - but make gasoline and coal too expensive to use (He stated that coal power plants will be bankrupted, and he approved of the recent high hike of gasoline). Energy costs of all sorts will go through the roof.

His policy for guns isn't to ban them (except for those evil semiautos), but he'll be after federal regs that make it impossible to have a gunshop anywhere - and look for stupid high taxes on ammo, attacks on the right to carry, new age restrictions, you name it.

His tax plan is to dump the Bush tax cuts. His previous record shows he approves of tax HIKES on those making as much as 42,500 a year. After you figure the impact of his energy plans, his 'share the wealth' ideas are going to flat stomp our economy into the ground.

One of the first photos I saw after he announced his candidacy, he was walking to a plane with a book in his hand. The title on the dust jacket was "The post American World" - a world in which American power is in decline, and Americas' political stances are irrelevant. I believe he will do all he can to bring about the destruction of our country as a political power.

As for our rights, including the second amendment, he is on record saying the constitution is a 'flawed document', and his many attacks through political and financial means on the second are a matter of record.

I am not one to criticize lightly - but anyone voting for Obama is simply a fool or a traitor.

As for the polls - well, remember last election that CNN called a couple states for Kerry just a little too eagerly - and boy they looked depressed when it turned out they were wrong. Most of the polls are at this point little more than a propaganda exercise designed to discourage conservate voters.

I'm curious - hypothetically speaking, of course - what would the firearms dealers do if it was announced that the ATF was going to come and collect all the 4473's as part of new legislation (new weapons ban, for example)?

Guest Boomhower

Man, talk about thread de-railing right off the bat....

I'm curious to see how the gun shop owners are feeling right about now as well. I read a lot of comments and see the typicals posting all the time, but you rarely see the shop owners posting on various subjects. Maybe that's for a personal reason, but I'm still curious to hear.....