Neck/Belt Knives.....Choose the one you like best AN UPDATE

• Authorized Vendor

All 3 are made from 1084 carbon steel 1/8" thick. They are all acid dipped and stone washed. They all have the same green G10 material for scales and carbon fiber tubes for pins. The only real difference is the shape. 

Please look them over and select the one you like the best. I need opinions on preference so even if you're not interested in buying one please pick the one you like the best. Fell free to offer reasons why you do or do not like the particular knife. Thanks.

gallery_5_5_29298.jpg

gallery_5_5_38764.jpg

gallery_5_5_2139.jpg

gallery_5_5_6020.jpg

Edited by Grand Torino
  • Like 1
I am with you, I like two as well. It looks like it would fit better in my hand and I like the shape of the blade. I like the fact that it is a wider blade and loos like it would be easier to control. I also like the spot for your thumb on the spine. I am not a big fan of the finger hole.
  • Authorized Vendor

Strangely I am drawn to #1. But I would have to use it as a belt knife, way too big FOR ME for a neck knife.

Edit: you might consider addin a poll to this thread...

I tried but for whatever reason it didn't take. I can't seem to get it to work. kickcan.gif

All seem a bit large for neck knife.

That being said, my choice would depend on intended purpose.

For use in the woods as a skinner / hunting knife I'd go with #2.

For something a little more self defense oriented or just cool looking I'd pick #3.