ZT350 - Custom scales

Hey other ZT350 owners, I've been wanting to get some custom scales for my 350 for a while now.  I really like the scales that VZ Grips are doing for some of the ZT knives.   See the link below.

The problem is right now they are only offering them for the 300's & 560's.   I started emailing them back in August of last year and they told me that they do plan to offer scales for more models in the future but didn't have a time table.  

IF you are interested in getting some as well for your 350, shoot them an email asking.   I'm hoping if others show an interest maybe that will help speed them up!    

https://vzgrips.com/knives/zt-scales

Edited by Trekbike
  • Like 1

Yep they have some neat designs. I think their prices are very reasonable IMO.

True...and you noticed I went for about the cheapest one as well? lol

I really was stunned by the Tactical Diamond Zebra. I need to dig out the ZT and makes sure of the model before ordering though.

I've never been disappointed by a VZ product.  Their grips are a must have accessory on my 1911's.  I've recently put them on a Mark III as well.

Great product!

Agreed. I got a chance to handle several 1911s with them, and it is really a difference. I have a couple of 22/45s that would benefit from new grips as well.

Great looking scales. Great price too. Now... you do realize that the 300 and 560 have a titanium slab on one side, and only require scale. The 350 has two scales. So, you could be looking at double the cost for one of ZT's least expensive knives. I would love to see it. Just may be hard to talk them into it.

I would love to see it. Just may be hard to talk them into it.

I did get the response below today that sounds encouraging.   I think it's getting closer, so maybe by summer.   :)

We are still planning to offer them but we are waiting on the actual frames to arrive still. That means it could still be several months before they are ready. Check back with us. Hope you have a great weekend : )