Godsmack @ the War Memorial

Caster

Godsmack is great in concert.  When you see them play, you will realize there is no studio work needed to make them sound better on their albums.

I remember when they got onto the radio in Boston.  They put in all the effort doing local shows to build their name.  The last time I saw them was in 2004 when they opened for Metallica in Nashville, and it was an awesome show.

I seen them a couple years ago at the Bridgestone. Met the band got pics and autographs. Sully was pretty nice but you could tell he could go from zero to bitch in 1.5 seconds.
The rest of the band? You cannot find a nicer bunch of guys in the business period. Tony Rombola is just awesome. Robbie was extremely polite and Shannon was hilarious cutting up with everyone. Good times.

I seen them a couple years ago at the Bridgestone. Met the band got pics and autographs. Sully was pretty nice but you could tell he could go from zero to bitch in 1.5 seconds.
The rest of the band? You cannot find a nicer bunch of guys in the business period. Tony Rombola is just awesome. Robbie was extremely polite and Shannon was hilarious cutting up with everyone. Good times.

Saw an interview once that showed that Sully, lol.

Must be the " I have to have the persona of badass because I am from Boston" thing. Always confusing

Godsmack is great in concert.  When you see them play, you will realize there is no studio work needed to make them sound better on their albums.

I remember when they got onto the radio in Boston.  They put in all the effort doing local shows to build their name.  The last time I saw them was in 2004 when they opened for Metallica in Nashville, and it was an awesome show.

I was at that show too.  That was the only time I've seen Godsmack live and they were darn good. 

• 1 month later...
Just got back. Great show.

A bit confused though.

There were NO POSTINGS. Not even improper ones. A person with a valid permit should be allowed to carry. They were patting EVERYONE down on the way in.
Here's the confusing part. WHY BOTHER?!!!? They obviously have NO clue how to pat anyone down. Some of our members here who are seasoned veteran police officers will place their palms over their face at this I'm sure. They patted me down. I was passed right on through. I had a Kimber Solo, two magazines, a surefire flashlight, my Spyderco & a mini canister of pepper spray. They never found any of it and it wouldn't have taken a BCS to find it either! WTF? Not to mention my keys w/ monkey fist and a chain on my wallet. I love me some metal concert but if they wanna act stupid........

Crazy man...crazy. Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

Just got back. Great show.

A bit confused though.

There were NO POSTINGS. Not even improper ones. A person with a valid permit should be allowed to carry. They were patting EVERYONE down on the way in.
Here's the confusing part. WHY BOTHER?!!!? They obviously have NO clue how to pat anyone down. Some of our members here who are seasoned veteran police officers will place their palms over their face at this I'm sure. They patted me down. I was passed right on through. I had a Kimber Solo, two magazines, a surefire flashlight, my Spyderco & a mini canister of pepper spray. They never found any of it and it wouldn't have taken a BCS to find it either! WTF? Not to mention my keys w/ monkey fist and a chain on my wallet. I love me some metal concert but if they wanna act stupid........

Crazy man...crazy.

Wow, Just wow!  :biglol: