To get or not get....

Guest TinkerBell

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest truthsayer
Glad to see you GUYS are asking your HUSBANDS, Fiances, or BOYFRIENDS. lol j/k :hat:

There's no way my girlfriend would buy it for me. Had to ask somebody.....

I'm not sure what I'm asking for yet. I carry a glock 23 right now, and I'm thinking I want something a little smaller. Maybe a walther ppk. I dunno. Maybe a glock 26 or 36. I'm not entirely sure until I go down to the gun store and feel a few of them. Then again, I don't currently have a rifle, so maybe a .30-30. I really haven't done enough research yet.

I always ask for .40 ammo from my brothers and sisters. 1 box of 50 is usually the price limit we set for each other ($15-20).

I'm not sure what I'm asking for yet. I carry a glock 23 right now, and I'm thinking I want something a little smaller. Maybe a walther ppk. I dunno. Maybe a glock 26 or 36. I'm not entirely sure until I go down to the gun store and feel a few of them. Then again, I don't currently have a rifle, so maybe a .30-30. I really haven't done enough research yet.

I always ask for .40 ammo from my brothers and sisters. 1 box of 50 is usually the price limit we set for each other ($15-20).

If I were you I'd get a Glock 27 since you already have a 23. They make a great pair! Same ammo and the 23 mags will fit in the 27. Win, Win! :)

Guest TinkerBell

Haha, thats a good one.. Everyone has to have silence every now and then or they'll go crazy... Im asking for money and the black and pink mosquito so i'll have my own gun to take to the range instead of using Halfpint's. Don't mean I wont stop shooting his just means I'l have something I can use when hes gone to bootcamp over the summer..

If I were you I'd get a Glock 27 since you already have a 23. They make a great pair! Same ammo and the 23 mags will fit in the 27. Win, Win! :screwy:

Sweet! I didn't know that. I've been too busy with the kindergartners to hardly do any research. I do love a .40 cal.

Yep, .40 is my favorite in a handgun caliber as well. I had a G23 first, then when I wanted a smaller one to carry I went with the G27 so I could stay with the same caliber of ammo. After I got it I found out that the 23 mags fit the 27 too so that was a bonus. They stick out the bottom a bit, but they work just fine. Also, they make a 'magazine sleeve' for the 23 mags.....it's a small plastic 'sleeve' that fits over the 23 mags and basically makes it look better when you use the bigger mags in the 27......you don't need the sleeve for them to work though. I carry my 27 with a regular mag and then I carry a mag from my 23 as a backup.....gives me 13 extra instead of 9.

Guest Sunshine23

Well, I just got my AK for my birthday about a month ago...so I don't see me asking for much. But that doesn't mean I can't buy myself a lil something, considering I'm still looking for a carry gun :rofl:

Well, I just got my AK for my birthday about a month ago...so I don't see me asking for much. But that doesn't mean I can't buy myself a lil something, considering I'm still looking for a carry gun :rofl:

How do you like your AK? They are a blast to shoot aren't they? You should stock up on plenty 7.62x39 before Obama starts running the show! I'm glad I ordered 1000 rds. before the prices went up! I probably won't be shooting mine too much unfortunately, because of the prices and the possibility of not being able to get it at all at some point in the next 4-8 years. I guess I'll just sit on it for a while and see what happens. Maybe if the prices aren't too bad after Christmas I'll get myself another 1000 rds. or so just to shoot up :rofl:

Guest Sunshine23

Omg, I love it. I finally got to shoot it about 2 weeks ago. I still had to have my crutches, but I couldn't wait any longer :rofl: We were able to buy 500 rounds before election day. It's not a lot, but can't really afford much more at the moment. Hopefully before it goes up too much more we will be able to buy some more. If not, I guess I will just be looking at it wishing I could shoot it :rofl:

Guest Angel 24/7

My hubby finally finished his Ar 15. I finally got to shoot it last weekend. VERY COOL!!!!

X-mas, I have almost all my shopping done. My 12 year old is the hardest so I have to wait to figure out what he wants. I always get jewelry for my present.

Guest TinkerBell

There is jewelry id like to get for xmas but i think ima have to wait til next year to get it. 1 cuz i want my mosquito and 2 cuz halfpint wont b an official marine til next aug sometime so the i love my marine charm bracelet wont really work til then...

My hubby finally finished his Ar 15. I finally got to shoot it last weekend. VERY COOL!!!!

X-mas, I have almost all my shopping done. My 12 year old is the hardest so I have to wait to figure out what he wants. I always get jewelry for my present.

Angel, he's already got a .22 right? How about LOTS of ammo and maybe one of those .22 metal plinker targets....those targets are a ton of fun! :up:

Guest Angel 24/7

Xd made him a metal target, good idea though.(he makes all kinds of stuff when his brain gets going).

It is my fault my children are comlpetely spoiled they have no wants. So it is extremely hard to buy for him. My 3 year old is still easy. Her birthday is in less than a month, We are going next wekend to Atlanta so I can take her to the American Girl Store. A girls weekend. I can't wait!