Post your pictures.

Nice kill on the bobcat, Kahrman! :D

Thanks. I have it mounted laying on a branch. I will try to get a pic of it tonight and post it.

That is a nice bobcat how much did it weigh. The one I killed weighed 11 pounds I will post a pic of it sometime today.

He was decent size for this part of the country. He was 29lbs and 33" inches from his nose to his butt.

Kahrman,

Who does your taxidermy work?

I used P.C. Taxidermy. I have mixed feelings about recommending them. The guy that owns it is Eric Mattar. He is a super nice guy and does great work. The problem is that he, in my opinion, doesn't run his business very good. It took me 2 years to get my bobcat. The problem is he is in demand and doesn't say no to new business walking in the door. When I went to him he was a one man shop. If he has added some employees, turnaround might not be an issue now.

as of 2 years ago:

Eric Mattar

P.C. Taxidermy

320 Tyne Court

Old Hickory, TN 37138

615-758-7162

Guest billwilly73

I'm not sure how to post pics yet.......still kind of a noob here. But the two deer on my avatar, the Ten point (on the right, up high) was my first buck ever. It was killed with a 45 cal muzzle loader.

The deer on the left is an 8 pointer that my father killed the same year on Christmas Day. He got a 270 for Christmas, we sighted it in that afternoon and he killed the deer that evening.

Both deer were killed from the same shooting house. Great memories with my father............hope there are many more.:drama:

Guest Rem_700

Last years bobcat,taken on opening morning of the 2nd rifle season.I got him mounted.If you want to see just let me know.

HPIM0762.jpg

this years muzzleloader season doe i took on opening morning.

HPIM1429.jpg

Last years 8pt

cmdeer.jpg

Guest Grizzly Johnson

The first is the 3 does I took one morning last January, shot all 3 from same stand within 20 minutes of firing the first shot. The next 3 are of the gobblers I took this past spring turkey season.

100_0795.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg