Post your pictures.

All of us brother! Congrats on your first deer!

Thanks it was quite an experience, I didn't think I would get nervous but I was scared to death when I lined my crosshairs up haha. Now I know why it is so addicting there isn't another feeling like it.

Got a big fat doe this morning!! Can't wait to get it in the freezer, this is the first deer I

have killed. I cant stop thinking about it I know it's just a doe but finally getting a shot on one just thrills me to death. Field dressing it didn't seem like a chore to me more like a honor to field dress my first deer. Anybody else like this with their first deer?

65796_174120215954279_100000689047268_423383_1400411_n.jpg

Congratulations. Did you shoot it in the rectum with a load of stove wood, or just have trouble with the field dressing?:)

Congratulations. Did you shoot it in the rectum with a load of stove wood, or just have trouble with the field dressing?:)

Haha well I had a clear shot but was so nervous I forgot my safety was on then when I finally pulled the trigger she lunged forward so I hit her in the back and she ran down toward us and turned where the only shot I had was her rear so my bullet did a little of the field dressing for me haha. I was bummed it happened that way, I was kicking myself about it.

Haha well I had a clear shot but was so nervous I forgot my safety was on then when I finally pulled the trigger she lunged forward so I hit her in the back and she ran down toward us and turned where the only shot I had was her rear so my bullet did a little of the field dressing for me haha. I was bummed it happened that way, I was kicking myself about it.

It happens to all of us, congrats on the deer.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GunTroll
Sure is. 62gr Cor-bon DPX took her down nicely.

That's a nice lookin yote ya got there. Were'd ya get him?

Across the street form me. Right at about 300 yards from my house.

Last day of the season, about 20 minutes before closing time. 2 each - all 4 shot less than 30 seconds apart, each of us hunting across the farm from each other. He took 2 does, I took a doe and an antlerless buck.

Talk about a SUPERB way to end the season :devil:

168967_1746287587797_1557003540_31733193_1920514_n.jpg

Guest adamoxtwo

alyssaandbuck.jpgalyssaandbuck.jpgphoto.php?fbid=172026576147564&set=a.168177143199174.43329.100000206694436not sure if this Pic will post. It's my daughter with my First Every Buck. Little 7. Got him with a Crossbow 30 yards opening week this year

alyssaandbuck.jpg

Edited by adamoxtwo

Open the image in image shack/photobucket/etc.... Right click your mouse over the picture and click "Copy Link Location" Come back to the forum, ready to post. Above your posting box is a picture of a picture fram type thing (between the mail letter & video looking one) It will pop open a box. Right click and click "Paste"

let me know if that helped :death:

Guest adamoxtwo
Open the image in image shack/photobucket/etc.... Right click your mouse over the picture and click "Copy Link Location" Come back to the forum, ready to post. Above your posting box is a picture of a picture fram type thing (between the mail letter & video looking one) It will pop open a box. Right click and click "Paste"

let me know if that helped :(

If you are ever in Montgomery County You have a cold beer waiting. Thanks!