Post your pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Some opening day dove. Note the duct taped stock after I had a split incident.

dovesmall.jpg

Some last season squirrels. I went deer hunting and it was a bad morning. Windy, lots of construction noise nearby, so I swapped out my guns and went squirrel hunting. The foxie was an 80+ yard (lucky) shot.

squirrelhoodsmall.jpg

This was my first deer, a 125# (field dressed) doe I got in MI. I took her with my CVA .50 cal. (Yes, the date was off on the camera. May have something to do with the fact that it was about 15* out. I'm surprised it worked at all!)

doe21.jpg

This is my first TN buck. I figure he went around 160# field dressed. He had a busted up rack, so I didn't feel bad shooting him. I took him with my Swiss K-31. That's a leaf on his belly. I had to drag him a few feet to get a pic.

1sttnbuck.jpg

11/9/08, 9:30 am, muzzleloader

4 1/2 y.o., 207 lbs., 24 1/4" main beam, 19" outside spread, 7 points and a

1" kicker off the brow tine.

Heart shot, he ran into a thicket, and I heard him crash probably 4 seconds after the shot.

DSC01875.JPG

DSC01893.JPG

DSC01893.JPG

DSC01875.JPG

Edited by dm239
Some opening day dove. Note the duct taped stock after I had a split incident.

pic deleted

Some last season squirrels. I went deer hunting and it was a bad morning. Windy, lots of construction noise nearby, so I swapped out my guns and went squirrel hunting. The foxie was an 80+ yard (lucky) shot.

squirrelhoodsmall.jpg

Fenris...that Browning .22 is nice. I have always wanted a one like that, but just haven't gotten around to it. Nice to see that they are minute o'squirrel shooters!

I have that same Browning sitting in my lap as I type this! THose are fun to shoot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mugster

Got this 8 point, or 7 possibly. Shot him off shooting sticks running right at me at about 80-90 paces. The rut was furious this year during first season. I was moving around a field to get a shot at another buck that was tearing up a tree and this guy hopped a fence and ran around with a couple girls about 250 yards out and came right at me at a dead run. I figured it was destiny so i took him. Glad I did, I never saw the 12 pointer again.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww44/Mugster_bucket/IMG_1442c.jpg

I believe he was 3.5 and about 135 field dressed. I base that off the 50+ pounds of meat i got back from my cutter. The check station kinda peeved me off, no scale and they didn't even take a look.

Edited by Mugster
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DoDFire

Ft.Campbell and Alabama Bucks

DSCI0037.jpg

First bow kill on a turkey

jbowturk.jpg

6ptr. with Xbow

DSCI0031.jpg

Opening day last year with Xbow

DSCI0322.jpg

First deer of the year last year with xbow

DSCI0486.jpg

Guest nitrous_mike

Only ones worth posting from this past duck season.

bluepinme.jpg

bluepin.jpg

Pair of pins and a blue bill in the same day ( I did have someone else hunting with me no over the limit mess here ),.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mugster

Yeah, thats a heckova nice wide rack. Just don't see too many that big round these here hills.

I'm not too big on taxidermy...not sure I want something I shot keeping an eye on me. If I got one that wide though I might think twice.

• 1 month later...
Guest GunTroll

Last years MO whitetail taken with my very first self built rifle in 280 AI. I'm undercover so excuse my lack of disclosing my sexy face. JK! I'm real ugly and don't want to scar anyone.

176826-R1-13-19Ajpg1-1-1.jpg

Edited by GunTroll
Guest canynracer
A few pics

A coyote I called this year

DSCN0090.jpg

;)

WTF??!!! :stare: That thing is freaking HUGE!!!! :lol: is that a yote??!!! looks like my freaking dog!!!

:ugh: btw...I havent seen her in a while....:popcorn: