Post your pictures.

Wish he would have been a little older but man was I itching to pull the trigger. He has a few fan feathers that are almost fully grown. I talked to the game warden and he said that it was one of the nicest 1 1/2 year old birds he's seen all year so far at a checking station. I was joking with him and told him I was going to ride around and get my second one for the day ha ha. He laughed and asked what road I would be on, then we both started to laugh.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My 9yr old son took his first deer during the youth hunt Halloween weekend. 98yd shot with my 30-06... first time he has shot anything larger than a .22 - and it was a perfect lung shot that dropped him in his tracks.

388137_2531654861488_1557003540_32638879_1543927658_n.jpg

I took this 9pt last night from the same stand, approx. 120yd shot.

376751_2633448846274_1557003540_32691796_93360024_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Is this the buck in post 154?

Nice rack.

[QU

OTE=Deerbnb;826700]6469697863_ae6d626d7a.jpg

379509_311261158893375_100000284810776_1192061_1780711957_n by deerbnb, on Flickr

My good friend Dave, we were hunting together this past saturday and he took this magnificent Dickson County buck.

No but was taken on the same property. We do have pics of this buck from earlier in the year, I'll try to post later. In September he had another kicker off his left main beam but it was broken off smooth and made him a typical 10

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

6485087735_772a763959.jpg

PICT0127-3_(2) by deerbnb, on Flickr this is the buck earlier in season before his girlfriends kept him out after daylight. notice one tine was broken off since then but it was clean and smooth hardly noticeable..

No but was taken on the same property. We do have pics of this buck from earlier in the year, I'll try to post later. In September he had another kicker off his left main beam but it was broken off smooth and made him a typical 10

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk