Single Father- recently seperated from the armed forces

Guest ReturningHomeSailor

Guest ReturningHomeSailor

I've been all over the world and longed to return home to the great state of Tennessee.  If you don't watch infowars on youtube or on infowars.com or if you didn't know that China has bought oil fields in Texas...  I just learned myself and I'm shocked.  our cousin State of Texas is under fire- I'm 24 yrs old...  and I will be a dead man before anybody takes my land or my freedoms.  Period.

IF- anybody knows how to build or places/communities that do please get me in touch- I just recently got a job, but if anybody makes .50 caliber sniper rifles I will help you and possibly for free- because if and when China takes over...  Let's be honest...  small arms are great, but if we want to get our country back we need real fucking firepower. 

Let's do some math- 

If I was rich- and I gave...

1,000 Tennesseans handguns to protect themselves and our ways of life...

then great- but with tanks and soldiers...  this is really a last resort considering the range and if they get that close you're already dead meat.

1,000 Tennesseans with rifles are better... but then it's still slanted in the enemy's favor because they have machine guns and etc...

OR  1,000 deadly brothers and sisters that can punch holes through araments from many yards away- and dissapearing into safety and joining the land of the living...  once again with liberty and justice for all.....

THANKS FOR READING! 

Welcome home.

There are ways to keep informed about foreign investments in America without going to websites that make you feel like you need a shower afterward.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303491404579388194110357658

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2013/02/03/china-co-buys-texas-oil-gas-field/

Also, are the Chinese invading before or after Muslim immigrants usurp the courts and set up Sharia law?

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 3
Welcome home. Just remember, there are media sources that prey on the fear they try to generate. Usually they are about 75-80% accurate but the 20-25% extra distorts the truth solely for the purpose of generating fear. Infowars every now and then has good stories but often times they are wolf criers. I have started categorizing Glenn Beck as a wolf crier as well. However, he usually has well researched and validated information, he just sees nazis everywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD Edited by jcluff

Welcome home and thank you for your service to our country. As far as China owning property in Texas, The Muslims own property in every state in our great country. China has never actually attacked our country other than supplying warm bodies to fight us in Nam. The Muslims attacked America and the left has welcomed them in with open arms. Now when you look at the over all picture many people think that China may be an enemy and Islam (Muslims) may be an enemy but the real enemy is the leftest Americans that are allowing these countries to get where they are getting.........................jmho

• Like 2

thank you for your service!

a sniper rifle is great but lets be honest... the average joe can't hit squat past 300-500 yards.  You start talking 1000, 2000 yards and so on with a 50 bmg, you got a guy never shot before trying to deal with crosswinds and earth rotation and whatever else with no training?   Not too many will be effective with this.

Typical bubba with a deer rifle is fine.  100-200 yards is easy with a good one, and most of your bubba's that have the same thoughts that you do *have* this. 

And a typical AR is fine.  It takes just a dremel tool and some wherewithal to convert one to full auto, if you *want* that.   IMHO if there are enough targets here in the states to spray lead at, we are already done for, but its not hard to produce a lead sprayer.  Illegal, yes, but given the situation... 

And AP is not too hard either.  Plenty of joes got some basic metal working stuff and can make a hollow steel needle/bullet, fill the inside with lead, it will go thru most body armor.   Everyone knows it, doing it is illegal, and again.... if we got 20 million enemy marching up our shore, you won't be arrested for it.

Take heart.   Poorly armed people have held off superpowers in countless conflicts.   That sad story repeats over and over...  America is still quite capable of waking up and defending itself.   There are a lot of people who hate war and fighting etc, but I suspect they will come around in short order if THEIR life is in danger. 

Edited by Jonnin
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...