I was at work yesterday and a guy I plan on going shooting with came in. We where talking about his newest toy and he said he has a glock SMG 7. It is a carbine/SBR from the factory in Europe. It is in 9mm and can easy convert to 45. I went looking on line and can find nothing about a SMG made by glock. All I see are conversions where you use a glock frame to make a SBR.
Does any one have info on this gun. It really peaked my interest and I want to know more about it if anyone had info please let me know.
  • Moderators

I was at work yesterday and a guy I plan on going shooting with came in. We where talking about his newest toy and he said he has a glock SMG 7. It is a carbine/SBR from the factory in Europe. It is in 9mm and can easy convert to 45. I went looking on line and can find nothing about a SMG made by glock. All I see are conversions where you use a glock frame to make a SBR.
Does any one have info on this gun. It really peaked my interest and I want to know more about it if anyone had info please let me know.

Come on! Everyone knows the Glock 7 is a porcelain gun made to go through metal detectors and costs more than most make in a month.
  • Like 1
Is he a Class 3 dealer or LE/MIL? If not, he doesn't have a full auto Glock of any kind, legally.

I'm guessing it either isn't a Glock, isn't full auto, or is a conversion. Or a combination of those three.

Glock has never made a shoulder fired weapon of any kind. Just pistols and accessories and knives and shovels.

I'm curious too, maybe you'll find out when you go shooting with him.

and he said he has a glock SMG 7. It is a carbine/SBR from the factory in Europe. It is in 9mm and can easy convert to 45.

Not made by Glock, he doesn't.

Glock 18 used to be a standard military pistol in Austrian army for a short time. It is selective fire pistol. It has excessive fire rate and no shoulder stock. So it is inefficient in full auto mode. Now Austrian army issues Glock 17 for regular and mountain troops. I do not know if Glock still produces model 18.