You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By JeffNash
      Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact 9mm, comes with gear (double mag pouch, holster)
      Total of 2 16rd mags
      1 10rd mag
      Night Sights (still look good)
      Extra Holster
      ADDED:  TWO (2) BOXES OF 9MM LUGER 115 gr. JACKETED HOLLOW POINT AMMO (100rd Boxes for a total of 200rds.)
      $450

Purchased this awhile back from another TGOer who put a few hundred rounds through it. Want to meet in the Antioch area.  Must be willing to pick-up in Antioch.  Must have TN id and be willing to complete a Bill of Sale.  Prefer to sell to TGOers with feedback.  If new, would like to have someone from this site vouch for you.  Pic coming soon.  Thanks.

• By JeffNash
      A total of 1000 round of 45 Auto ammo for sale (300 rounds 230 gr. JHP/700 rounds 230 gr. FMJ).  Please see attached pic.  Will sell all for $450 cash. Need to be able to pick-up in Antioch area.   Prefer to sell to established members.
    • By tercel89
      New in box IWI Jericho 941 in 9mm . I bought it new and never shot it. Made in Israel and all steel. Very well built and made like a tank. The 2 factory magazines are 16 rds. The factory case and all are pictured. MSRP is $655 and I am asking $500. I am in middle Tn and can meet a buyer within 50 miles of Clarksville. Thanks for looking. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines