off the wall but

none

Yeah "Excuse me while I go Google Mood Ring"

Yeah, I was just guessing, but it seemed possible that you might not have ever worn a mood ring. They stayed around about as long as the Pet Rock.

I think the big draw was that guys thought you could read the gal's mood from the ring, as the different colors should indicate what she was feeling at the time.

And thereby be able to tell when she might be "in the mood" so to speak.

Edited by hipower

Yeah, I was just guessing, but it seemed possible that you might not have ever worn a mood ring. They stayed around about as long as the Pet Rock.

I think the big draw was that guys thought you could read the gal's mood from the ring, as the different colors should indicate what she was feeling at the time.

And thereby be able to tell when she might be "in the mood" so to speak.

Ok that's too funny.

The house is probably one of the coolest places I've ever toured and houses an impressive collection of stuff including a large museum dedicated to Winchester branded good like razors and wagons, irons etc. Also a nice if not huge collection of rifles as well on site. It's sad that she got swindled into blowing a large chunk of change on the house, but it really is a neat place to see at the same time. Not the kind of thing you could replicate as a tourist trap anywhere either like all the various 'mystery spots' and 'crooked cabins' that someone must have gone cross country building at some point.

Probably my favorite road trip attraction all in all aside from old sequoia from my youth.

That goes to show the lengths some will go for a superstition, I knew a woman once that was into all the psychic and supernatual stuff, she showed me photo's she had taken, (with a cheapo camera), that had little reflection circles she swore were orbs of spirits. I just pretty much said, yea, okay. Humored her, if that's what she believes nothing I could say would change her mind.

Sometimes it gets to the point where even "hot" doesn't matter.

I used to not believe that. But in my college days, I finally got the really stacked hottie I'd been chasing. Turned out she was nuttier than me.

Just couldn't deal with it.

But was a fun short, short term relationship. :whistle:

Sprinkle the rifle with salt and holy oil (holy water would probably cause holy oxidation). Wait seven minutes, if the stock gets cold, get rid of the rifle. It's occupied by a vengeful spirit.
If the stock is room temp, it's safe to keep in the home.

Holy oil being Kroil, right???

OGOD mine are haunted by a liberal!!!! THE BULLET ALWAYS LANDS LEFT OF TARGET LOL Or it could be me having a hard time breaking myself from using the Weaver stance lol

1 click will excorcise this demon. Zeiss be with you, my son. Edited by Good_Steward

OGOD mine are haunted by a liberal!!!! THE BULLET ALWAYS LANDS LEFT OF TARGET LOL Or it could be me having a hard time breaking myself from using the Weaver stance lol

Try some of this, it's better than holy water. Holy oil for guns.

2s8pc1x.jpg

• Like 1

She's looking over your shoulder, huh? :rofl:

No not really. I am pretty fortunate have a great wife and son. Funny I travel a lot for work and sometimes on short notice and irregular times. One of my co-workers kind of sees his time away from his family as a vacation. Me I must be weird because I see it as doing what I need to so I can provide for my family. I thank God every day and appreciate everything. Lfe is a gift.