Glock 34

Steelharp

While looking up the Fulcrum trigger, I noticed the Zev Technologies triggers. Better, worse, same, or not so cheap knockoff?

The Fulcrum trigger is made/marketed by ZevTech.  I like the Fulcrum the best of the vast array of Glock aftermarket triggers.

http://zevtechnologies.com/search/index.ssp#/Trigger-Kits

I would rate the Phantom Trigger by rockyyourglock is quite good also, a close second and much less costly than the Fulcrum.

http://www.rockyourglock.com/parts/RYGTriggers.htm

I primarily like these trigger because the shoe or blade is flat, but they are adjustable.

The only trigger that are better IMHO are flat/square 1911 triggers or the Single Action CZ trigger.  I can't stand the extreme recurve triggers like those found on some CZs, SARs and EAA Witness.

Edited by graycrait

Well, I compared one, length and height, to a full size 1911. Dang near identical. Wonder why the 34 just LOOKS so out of proportion...

Perception? Everyone is conditioned to think the Glocks are big and ungainly. They really aren't the "bricks" that many call them. Just different from we've had for years.

Get a 34, you will not regret it. And you should have bought my Gen 3 34. You would have gotten a real creampuff!

And I'm still undecided on the PPQ vs 19. I'm going to have another range shootoff with them.
  • 3 weeks later...

Another Glock that's found a "forever home" (haha) is my G27. It's my favorite carry item now. I really like the 40S&W round!! I just wish I could find the perfect OWB holster for it that won't break the bank.

I haven't owned a subcompact Glock in a long time...but I love this for my G19:

http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/phantom-modular-holster-for-glock-pistols/

I feel you brother! But...is there an acceptable number before we stop?

An acceptable number is current inventory +1 during the first six months of the year or +2 during the last six months of the year.

If your are over age 45, the acceptable number is equal to your age. :rofl:

An acceptable number is current inventory +1 during the first six months of the year or +2 during the last six months of the year.
If your are over age 45, the acceptable number is equal to your age. :rofl:

That scenario doesn't work for me. lol

I'll let you figure out why.