worse drink ever

john455

My brother mixed me a drink tonight that was horrible . It was 2 shots of tequila, 1 oz lemon juice, 3oz of ruby red grapefruit juice and 3oz of orange juice. I don't know what you call it but it was the nastiest drink I ever tried lol .

So what's your worse drink?

Edited by john455

I did some bar tending in college for parties.   I don't recall what all we had on the table, 1 wine, several beers and a small number of liquors.  He wants some of everything in a glass.  So I made it and named it the "Poor Dumb Bastard".  He drank it and said it was horrible.

My brother mixed me a drink tonight that was horrible . It was 2 shots of tequila, 1 oz lemon juice, 3oz of ruby red grapefruit juice and 3oz of orange juice. I don't know what you call it but it was the nastiest drink I ever tried lol .

If that didn't give you heartburn, you have cast iron intestines.

I bartended at a couple bars on 2nd Ave. in Nashville for years and I can't describe the taste because I never got tricked into it but I'd have to say that a "bar mat" shot would be the worst. This is typically reserved for "that guy", you know the one that is rude and obnoxious to the bartenders or patrons or maybe it's the person that tries to cause trouble and start fights or the person that thinks that when it's closing time and everyone is told to leave that it applies to everyone but him,, that's who this special shot is reserved for. The ingredients differ every time so if you don't like it this time then try again tomorrow.. For those that haven't figured it out, here's how it's made, you know the rubber mats that the bartender places the drinks on while they complete the other drinks in your order? Well the little "nubs" on the surface of the mat serve a purpose in that they creat void area between them to catch all the over flow, spills, cigarette ashes, etc... You pick up the mats one at the time and empty them into the cup until its full and then generally hand it to the A$$HOLE and tell him that "this ones on me". I've seen reactions that range anywhere from a really sour look all the way to causing such a scene that the guy ended up getting arrested. That was enough to tell me that nothing good could possibly come from drinking one.
  • Like 2

Big shots of tequila with splash of peppermint schnapps, knock 'em back neat. Was already quite the pro drinker at the time, but I got so sick drunk spent hours laying in shower with the water on.

Didn't put me off tequila but to this day I have somewhat of an aversion to the smell of peppermint.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Either cold water doesn't bother you or I need to know what kind of hot water heater you have!

Could have been cold piss for all I cared at the time. Probably pert close to actual death by alcohol intoxication I figger. Amazing how much straight tequila it's possible to knock back in a short period of time when the schnapps takes the bite out of it.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Had a friend in high school who loved White Russians. I ran out of Kaluha and ended up serving him vodka and milks. He never noticed the difference. He has never drank another since, a little over 20 years and just the mention of the name makes him nauseous.

Pit Bull on crack.

1/2 oz each of Goldschlager, Jagermeister, 151 rum , and 101 Wild Turkey.

Doesn't taste half bad, but will put you on your @** faster than anything I've ever drank.

Worst tasting is an Irish car bomb that has sat a bit too long.

Edited by quietmike

That sounds similar to this:

PALOMA BRAVA 
Ingredients
• Pinch of salt
• 1 1/2 ounces reposado tequila, such as Don Julio
• 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice, from 1 lime
• 2 ounces fresh orange juice, from 1 small orange
• 6 ounces fresh grapefruit juice, from 1 small pink grapefruit
• 4 ounces grapefruit soda
• Agave nectar to taste
• Garnish: Lime wheel

Fill a large glass mug with ice. Add salt, tequila, lime, orange, and grapefruit juice. Stir gently. Top off with grapefruit soda, add agave nectar to taste and garnish with lime wheel.

I found it surfing the net one time a couple of years ago. It's really not a bad drink, IF you like tequila. It has to be made with a good sipping tequila.  I know...there's no such thing. Right?  LOL

The Iguana Shot

1oz Cuervo
1/2oz Baileys

Hardest Hitter:

The 4 Horsemen all mixed together, this accounts for the only time I got truly blackout drunk, no recollection of events after that drink, just waking up next morning. That was my 29th b-day.

1oz Johnnie Walker Red
1oz Jose Cuervo 1800
1oz Jack Daniels
1oz Jim Beam