worse drink ever

john455

Absinthe. Any flavor and any mixed drink made with it.

I have to disagree...now. I use to despise it. A local distillery to ky and Nashville has changed my opinion. Try the Corsair absinthe if you ever get an opportunity. Now their pumpkin moonshine...worst ever. Corsair is an awesome little distillery.
My non alcoholic choice is coffee. That is greatest beverage disappointment on earth. The smell is incredible. I used to love going by the gourmet coffee shops in the mall. The smell was warm and inviting. The taste was hot bitter piss.
  • Like 1

Pit Bull on crack.

1/2 oz each of Goldschlager, Jagermeister, 151 rum , and 101 Wild Turkey.

Doesn't taste half bad, but will put you on your @** faster than anything I've ever drank.

Worst tasting is an Irish car bomb that has sat a bit too long.

I was also going to say Pit Bull on Crack except the version I have drank has Cuervo Tequila instead of the Goldschlager and adds Jim Beam to the mix.  A buddy of mine and I were waiting for some friends at the Ruby Tuesday that used to be at West Town.  We decided to wait at the bar.  I ordered a Pit Bull on Crack and had to tell the bartender what was in it.  The bartender's reaction was to say, in an almost shocked voice, "And you want to drink that?"  My buddy said, "He's done it, before.  In fact, that isn't the worst thing I have ever seen him drink."

I was hanging out at that same buddy's house drinking self-mixed Rob Roys (coincidentally, my buddy's first name is also Rob) when he decided he wanted to have some screwdrivers.  Well, he didn't have any orange juice so he decided to try mixing vodka with orange Gatorade.  I just looked at him with a completely deadpan expression, shook my head and said, "It ain't gonna be good, Rob."  He started trying to justify the idea by saying that it was orange and vodka so how bad could it be and so on.  I just kept slowly shaking my head and repeating, "It ain't gonna be good, Rob."  He did it, anyway and took a sip.  Trying to avoid giving me the satisfaction of being right, he first said, "It's really not bad."  After the second sip, though, he looked at me and said, "Aw, he**, you were right - it tastes like s***."  He then proceeded to pour it out.  He and I don't see each other too much these days but when we do he will sometimes just look at me, shake his head and say, "It ain't gonna be good, Rob."

As far as worst tasting drink I have had, I'd probably have to go with a Rusty Nail.  Drambuie and Scotch.  A close second might be a Beam Me Up, Scotty.  Bailey's Irish Cream, Kahlua and Jim Beam.  It doesn't sound bad but in actuality it ain't all that good, Rob.

The worst effects I ever had were from Bushmill's Irish Whiskey.  Some friends and I rented a chalet in the Smokies a few weeks after I had broken up with the first girl that ever, really broke my heart.  I had a liter of Bushmill's and was working my way through it.  At one point my inhibitions were lubricated enough and I got to feeling down enough that I turned it up and emptied the remainder of the bottle in one go.  I felt terrible the next day and am pretty sure that alcohol poisoning was in effect.  I was so bad that at one point another guy who overdid it stopped heaving in the bathroom down the hall long enough to come check on me to make sure I thought I was going to live.  Now, keep in mind that I was the guy who could usually do a liter of Evan Williams 100 proof in one (long - as in start around 8 pm and still be up at sunrise) night without ever having ill effects after a few hours of sleep so my friends weren't used to me being even a little sick.  Of course when I finally crawled forth from the bathroom and was able to rejoin the living the next evening, one of my buddies said, "It's no wonder you were so sick.  Did you realize that bottle was still half full when you chugged it?  You chugged a half liter of straight Irish Whiskey and lived."

Suffice it to say that I don't drink anywhere near that level anymore.  In fact, I barely drink at all these days.

Edited by JAB

Samurais horseshoe.

I was in Okinawa and the legal drinking age for service members was 20. Went out to get wasted on my 20th birthday and decided to do the horseshoe challenge at Samurais. If you drink all the drinks and don't puke you get a tshirt and its free. If you do puke you get to pay for it. Its serv3d on a hirseshoe platter and inckudes the following drinks

4 shot Whiskeys (Jim, Jack, Johnny, and Early times)
4 shots Tequila (Curveo Gold, cheap, cheap, and cheap lol)
4 shots Sake (Japanese liquor kinda like moonshine and vodka)
3 beers (Coors, bud and Heineken)

Okinawa boat bomb (a shot of Habu saki in a Orion beer)

Habu saki has a posion habu snake in the bottom of the jar. The posion bleeds into the liquor and turns it darker and is supposed to make it have slight hallucination effect. Drop a shot of that in a beer and chug. I got the t-shirt, and the worst black out nightmarish drunk Ive ever experienced.

FWIW, Sake is actually fermented wine made from polished rice. No distillation. One of my favorites with Japanese food.

FWIW, Sake is actually fermented wine made from polished rice. No distillation. One of my favorites with Japanese food.

Sorry, its been 6 years since I was in Okinawa and I havent drank it since I left. I forgot that it is a fermeted beverage. We drank the hell out of sake and Awamori, which I actually still love when I can get ahold of it. It is distilled, and is a product of Okinawa.

My non alcoholic choice is coffee. That is greatest beverage disappointment on earth. The smell is incredible. I used to love going by the gourmet coffee shops in the mall. The smell was warm and inviting. The taste was hot bitter piss.

Every Saturday when I make a pot of Coffee my wife loves the smell, hates the tast, she won't drink it.