The gouging has started already

dunndw

Spikes Tactical has increased the price of their stripped lowers to 179.00. I believe they were 125.00 on the 4th

much anger over at ar15.com

and I was looking forward to their new pirate marked lowers..now...not so much.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spikes Tactical has increased the price of their stripped lowers to 179.00. I believe they were 125.00 on the 4th

much anger over at ar15.com

and I was looking forward to their new pirate marked lowers..now...not so much.

I saw that too... I was pretty sure I wasnt crazy...

Guest GUTTERbOY

Well, I'm glad I got my lower in hand and kit on order already... looks like my second and subsequent ARs will be costing me more.

Too bad I still don't have a decent supply of magazines. I ordered a couple to go with my ammo order from AIM last week, but that's just enough to get me shooting.

*sigh*

I sold over 350 mags yesterday.

I have another 2000 inbound, which will be offered at 14.95 in store, and at a discounted rate to TGO members.

Look around before you buy, and dont get pressured into buying from prick dealers that are trying to take advantage of the situation.

Well, I'm glad I got my lower in hand and kit on order already... looks like my second and subsequent ARs will be costing me more.

Too bad I still don't have a decent supply of magazines. I ordered a couple to go with my ammo order from AIM last week, but that's just enough to get me shooting.

*sigh*

I'm planning to pick up a few more from GT in a couple days or so.

Would you like me to get you some while I'm there?

What? Spike's has raised their prices?

Thankfully we have bunches in stock, at our low EVERYDAY price of $125 for plain and $130 for the "character" marked as well as a BOATLOAD of DPMS lowers for the same price.

Tons of magazines for all weapons and of course the weapons themselves.

Thankfully we have bunches in stock, at our low EVERYDAY price of $125 for plain and $130 for the "character" marked as well as a BOATLOAD of DPMS lowers for the same price.

crap.

I just bid 150 on gunbroker for one...

If I get outbid in the next 3 minutes I'll be needing one of those from you...

That's a fact. Picked up a DPMS at CCA the other day. All AR talk around here gave me the fever!

I sold over 350 mags yesterday.

I have another 2000 inbound, which will be offered at 14.95 in store, and at a discounted rate to TGO members.

Look around before you buy, and dont get pressured into buying from prick dealers that are trying to take advantage of the situation.

Joe, I really need to come see you guys.

I ordered an unassembled AR (my first AR)last night for under $550 w/ receiver, so when it gets here in a few weeks I'm sure the bug will bite me and I'll be looking for bolt ons.

Yep. Raised them last week.

Pricing for color filled HK markings here will be 149.00.

Once you see the new pricing....I doubt your "everyday low price" is going to be 130.00

Yep. Raised them last week.

Pricing for color filled HK markings here will be 149.00.

Once you see the new pricing....I doubt your "everyday low price" is going to be 130.00

These are from a batch received yesterday, not old stock. I've spoken with our buyer and he assures me that we'll be able to continue this pricing.

In other news, one of our ammo suppliers increased their price on Golden Saber last week and then doubled it today. Great. Looks like the wholesale price of 9mm JHP is about to be $30.00.

These are from a batch received yesterday, not old stock. I've spoken with our buyer and he assures me that we'll be able to continue this pricing.

Lol. Ok man.....you're right. :screwy: You can continue whatever pricing you wish, I was just trying to help you out.

Catfight

Nah, Once again The Almighty Jonathan either knows more, has more, has a better price, or is just plain cooler than all the kids...:bow:

Edited by BimmerFreak
Lol. Ok man.....you're right. :screwy:

Nah, Once again The Almighty Jonathan either knows more, has more, has a better price, or is just plain cooler than all the kids...:bow:

Get a grip.