I found something for all the Sig brace owners out there.

Somehow, I see it quite the opposite. I COULD argue (I won't though) that those who pay $200, submit fingerprints, photo and whatever else to the feds, ask permission of their local police chief and wait several months simply to ask permission to own an item that is Constitutionally protected are the ones voluntarily taking it in the arse.

Perhaps the people who are putting what is essentially a stock on their pistols (and NOT the pansies writing a letter to some bureaucracy asking for their blessing, BTW) are basically raising a middle finger to an overgrown federal leviathon and saying "eff yoo".

I know which ones I think are most likely to end up in a threesome with the two chicks.

BTW, I know it was just a joke and I do not intend to offend anyone who owns a registered NFA weapon.

(P.S. Was that first paragraph a great run-on sentence, or what?)
  • Like 6

Somehow, I see it quite the opposite. I COULD argue (I won't though) that those who pay $200, submit fingerprints, photo and whatever else to the feds, ask permission of their local police chief and wait several months simply to ask permission to own an item that is Constitutionally protected are the ones voluntarily taking it in the arse.

Perhaps the people who are putting what is essentially a stock on their pistols (and NOT the pansies writing a letter to some bureaucracy asking for their blessing, BTW) are basically raising a middle finger to an overgrown federal leviathon and saying "eff yoo".

I know which ones I think are most likely to end up in a threesome with the two chicks.

BTW, I know it was just a joke and I do not intend to offend anyone who owns a registered NFA weapon.

(P.S. Was that first paragraph a great run-on sentence, or what?)

That's one of the better I've ever seen. Takes talent to plan something like that out. Edited by Luke E.

I've been called worse.. In full disclosure, I dont have an sbr,,, yet but I don't have a Sig brace either so I guess I'm not cool or lame. Just mediocre.

So have I buddy, many times. lol

As far as the Sig Wrist Brace, I have a couple. Not really thrilled with them, but they do serve a purpose.

Actually still thinking of doing an SBR on something, but that's still a ways off.

So have I buddy, many times. lol

As far as the Sig Wrist Brace, I have a couple. Not really thrilled with them, but they do serve a purpose.

Actually still thinking of doing an SBR on something, but that's still a ways off.

ive used one a time or two and certainly have nothing against them. Just thought the pic was humorous.

ive used one a time or two and certainly have nothing against them. Just thought the pic was humorous.

Oh, it was humorous...in a mildly sarcastic way. But in reality, I think it shows how we perceive right, wrong, and what is or is not acceptable in terms of personal values.

I'd say that 90%+ of us here, the ladies excluded for the sake of this statement; find the first picture interesting if not totally acceptable. Whereas the second picture could be found downright revolting and completely wrong.

And for the middle-of-the-roaders, notice I did say "could" in that statement.

Yea, but the first pic is what we emagine in our horny little minds.  Then reality hits:

butch-dyke-1.jpg

As for the sig brace, I have two and will never pay any federal taxes on any of my weapons.  Just can't see having to ask permission to cross state lines, or having to show some range safety officer my paperwork to shoot at public ranges, though I don't go to many of those.

And I agree of which of the two I consider being bent over by the feds, voluntarily. 

Sig braces don't work for me to be used as a stock. I'm 6'5" and to use an AR even somewhat confortably, I need it fully extended, can't do that with a brace. If I want a short barrel it will be an SBR. I see the sig brace the same as the bump fire stock, nothing more than a novelty. Use the right equipment for the task at hand
  • Moderators

Oh, it was humorous...in a mildly sarcastic way. But in reality, I think it shows how we perceive right, wrong, and what is or is not acceptable in terms of personal values.

I'd say that 90%+ of us here, the ladies excluded for the sake of this statement; find the first picture interesting if not totally acceptable. Whereas the second picture could be found downright revolting and completely wrong.

And for the middle-of-the-roaders, notice I did say "could" in that statement.

My vote is for both not only being totally acceptable but kinda hot.

You do raise a very valid point with regards to what folks find acceptable and personal values. For example, I would say the majority of men do find girl on girl action to be exciting, yet most women do not feel the same way about guy on guy action. I would wonder is that do more to cultural norms or to the inborn differences in what men and women find exciting with regards to sex?

My vote is for both not only being totally acceptable but kinda hot.

You do raise a very valid point with regards to what folks find acceptable and personal values. For example, I would say the majority of men do find girl on girl action to be exciting, yet most women do not feel the same way about guy on guy action. I would wonder is that do more to cultural norms or to the inborn differences in what men and women find exciting with regards to sex?

Personally, I believe it to be more of the differences in which men and women view sex.

I've read that men have the urge to procreate whenever, wherever and with whomever possible in inherent in their mental and physical makeup. And that women view sex more as the symbolic act of creating a living breathing entity in a child as well as the act of commitment to a family unit for the long term, i.e., lifetime.

This is probably true both in a moral and religious foundation for men and women.

But somewhere in the dim past...men just found that sex, the act and fantasizing about it was just plain fun. It went form being an act specifically for marriage, procreation, and extending the family line to a pleasureable act on its own.

Very simplistic, but my views.

Edited by hipower