NRA Show Photos

Well, that really sucks for any company, but especially hurtful for one of the smaller ones trying to compete. And Charter was just making news again with their 9mm/.40 revolvers.

- OS

Yeah, the guys from Charter were not happy campers.  No telling how much money they lost - not just the guns, but their booth charge, etc...

Wish I knew they were going to strat edge!!!

It was on the calendar, but the range was closed for the media and 15 range officers. It was fun. It was like herding 200 cats and keeping them from shooting one another while being nice. It was great for the range . The talk was that it may happen again. I think everyone was happy with the facility. The DD guys were giggling like little school girls. Check out DDs and ASAs Facebook for more pics.

Now if robtattoo would just get his gun together.

Here's pictures from my second trip! Wow, what a day!

Kinion from Southern Boyz Outdoors in Louisiana was at the Vanguard booth. Great guy, got to talk to him for a while.

20150412_121432_zpstwo3c2vg.jpg

Bruce from Swamp People, he was really down to earth and chatted with me for a while.

20150412_122301_zpsw2qhcliu.jpg

This man needs no introduction, but one of the highlights of my whole experience at the show. Very nice and signed a book to my Dad and myself. Dad is a HUGE fan and has been for a long time.

20150412_124809_zpskfqwhqth.jpg

Sweet CORE rifle!

20150412_140205_zps6ocxqmi3.jpg

And Wayne LaPierre! He was standing there talking to the president of Browning as I walked up. Stood there for about 5 minutes just waiting for a chance to say hi. He was very gracious, thanked us for coming out and showing support, and was happy to take pictures with us.

PART_1428869248374_20150412_145508_zpswh

2015041295145502_zpsxusq58px.jpg

These safes were pretty sweet, well lit and rotating access.

20150412_141248_zpsigqyvyld.jpg

CHOOT EM! CHOOT EM!

20150412_143639_zpstu0lvu14.jpg

Lord have mercy, Theresa Vail! Was watching her do an interview and waited for about 10 minutes while she talked to one of the vendors. She was very nice, but unfortunately for my friends, was in a rush to leave after I got my picture and talked to her for a minute.

20150412_124102_zpszthks9fh.jpg

Absolutely great time today! I will be going to Louisville next year to do it again. Glad we went back, it wasn't quite so overwhelming knowing we'd seen most of it. Got to talk to PSA and Vortex guys for a pretty good while, great people.

And as y'all can see, I was repping TGO  :rock:

• Like 1

At least this lady didn't zap her zapper all day( was thinking of the annoying woman at gun shows who keeps zapping her taser
b162ca30d80725f51dba0795228abf3d.jpg

Julie Golob was pleasant to chat with in addition to being an awesome shooter!!
bd3ceed0b50b6de0c1f52f599d2db88f.jpg

Jerry M didn't have a bunch of girls asking to jump on his bus.... Just guys like us hangin around!
304d7e16651c01b0f570335bfb1de918.jpg

Edited by Dustbuster